by Millennium Tanning

Will this get you really dark after one use?
Start your review of Paint It Black Hemp Indoor Tanning Bed Lotion w/ Dark Bronzer By Millennium Tans!
Guelph, ON
Paint It Black Hemp Indoor Tanning Bed Lotion w/ Dark Bronzer By Millennium Tans uploaded by hayley A.
Purchased at: Amazon
So I just started using this product. Have only used it for two tans, but I really like it. It has a nice fruity smell so it's not off-putting like some of the other tanning lotion smells. And if you're like me and tan easily it has a really nice bronzer in it. I don't recommend this if you're someone whose usually pretty light as it might leave some bronzer spots. I definately recommend this guy! And it's only $29 CAD on Amazon. [product:paint-it-black-hemp-indoor-tanning-bed-lotion-w/-dark-bronzer-by-millennium-tans]
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Scarring / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness