Max Factor

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Max Factor Lipfinity 24 hours in shade “Angelic” is my favourite shade and colour. It really does last a long time. I haven’t had it last 24 hours yet though, it does start to fade a little throughout the day. The colour when it first goes on is quite a thick and rich colour. It looks so natural on my skin tone and gives my lips a lovely definition. The top coat is creamy without being sticky. I’ve used this now for many years. It’s my go to shade and I genuinely hope they never discontinue it! Definitely try it for yourself and see how you get on with it..
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Mi pequeña colección de Lipfinity, me encantan todas las tonalidades, como pigmentan y su durabilidad. Deja los labios suaves, hidratados y ¡sin pringar! Aunque nunca he durado 24h maquillada, siempre me desmaquillo antes de dormir.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
They are the longest lasting lipsticks I have ever tried, they last all day, even meals. You have to remove them with biphasic or with oil, otherwise the color doesn't even move. On my lip there are no mattes at all and despite having very dry lips, I do not notice the skins as with other liquid lipsticks