PainBlock 24 .5oz

by painblock24

CVS: $11.29

Arthritis-friendly roll-on Odor-Free No Touch, No Mess Money Back Guarantee

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.00 x 2.50 x 4.25 Inches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PainBlock 24 .5oz!
8 months agoRochester, NY
PainBloc works pretty good. Goes on easy and doesn't leave any oily feeling on your skin. The only gripe I have is i noticed when you start to sweet the area where you applied this will start to almost feel like it is burning. You get a tingly sensation. But other then that, I liked and will continue use.
a year agoLong Beach, CA
PainBlock 24 .5oz uploaded by Anna M.
Just wrote an honest website review for this and the company “moderated” (aka deleted) it, while being completely unapologetic about the side effects (severe burning, itching) that I described. Last night I noticed there were 6 out of 32 reviews (a quarter of the people who tried it!) who experienced a similar burning sensation/effectiveness, giving it a 1-Star rating. This morning there are 45 (13 new overnight!) 5-Star reviews and no new 1-Star reviews like the one I submitted. It looks like they are removing all evidence of dangerous side effects. I was part of a reviewer group who received this product for free in exchange for an HONEST opinion, and while I get backlash for posting negative reviews, I don’t believe in compromising my morals in exchange for free stuff. I only want to promote good products from good companies who I believe have good ethics and this doesn’t seem like one based on my experience with them. Anyway, rant over. TL;DR: It really irks me when brands try to hide honest reviews from consumers and refuse to use any criticism to improve their product. Buyer please beware.
a year agoNewville, PA
I tried this product as did many other people I know. We all had the same reaction. Bad. It burned so bad and left my skin looking like I had bad sunburn. I applied this to my knee as I suffer with arthritis. When I first applied it, it burned, but the instructions said it would. About 6 hours later I took a shower and OMG, my knee was on fire. It burned so bad I had to rewash the area several times. It didn't stop there, Around 3:15 am I woke to a horrible burning sensation on my face, lips and left eye area. And my knee was burning again, like I was on a heating pad on super high. I woke my husband who said my face was bright red and proceeded to get me a washcloth with soap and water.  I must have been rubbing my knee during the night and then touched my face. Needless to say it took several "washings" for the burning and redness to subside. Please be careful when using this. My sister experienced the same, as did many others that used this.
9 months agoMonroe, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got to product for free to test it out. I use zims max freeze almost nightly. This did not work as good and costs almost 3x. Then the next day. Like 17 hours later when I took a shower suddenly I felt like I had acid on my skin. It was awful. Now I have a chemical.burn all over my back from it. Beware
6 months ago
It was effective at relieving the pain in my knee(due to bursitis) but the side effects out weigh the benefits. I appiled it around 12pm. The initial burn went away after about 5 mins. I washed my hands and went on with work day. About 2 hours later, I accidentally touched my eye(after washing my hands twice). It was like being sprayed in the eye with pepper spray. I washed my legs with soap & water later that day and it did nothing but spread the burning sensation to both legs and feel as if i had acid on my legs. It kept me up all night burning. We are almost 24 hrs post initial application and my legs are on fire. Not to mention I was coughing like crazy due to the powder that it turns in to bring in the air all day.

STEER CLEAR OF THIS PRODUCT!

STEER CLEAR OF THIS PRODUCT!
8 months agoOrlando, FL
PainBlock 24 .5oz uploaded by Ramonita R.
I received as a free sample this Pain Bloc, and my husband and me used it . And for my arthritis pain in my knees and Lumber spine it worked good, it was a roll on.