BY ACETAMINOPHEN

Relieves Aches & Pains. Temporarily Reduces Fever. Fast Release. Easy Open Bottle. Extra Strength 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

jillian k.
tolleson
this helps any muscle injury that i’ve had throughout my basketball career. if i took 2 before a game i could play with a torn groin! i use this anytime i have unbearable pain and it works very fast.
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
I really don't like taking medication unless I really feel I need it. This is always my go-to because it is easy and nice to the body, goes down easy, tastes good (if you happen to taste it), and it brings down a fever very quickly.
Rachel B.
Casper, WY
I like buying just plain old acetaminophen since most other brands have weird add ins. This one to can customize it to what symptoms you have. Very good product.
Susie  S.
I trust the quality of Walgreens over the counter medicine more than any other genetic brand. This particular product has worked great for me. I've had trouble swallowing pills my whole life, but this formulation made it very easy for me. Great price also!
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only thing that will take my pain away! I have several bottles all around my house and in my bags. Very affordable and the only thing I like to reach for!
Julia F.
Chino Hills, CA
Best for everything for cramps and headaches and bloating haven't stopped buying i love it i use it for my bad cramps and it very helpful
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
Does the job when pain relief is needed. Cant really complain. I trust the Walgreens brand.
Chelsea F.
Works better than Tylenol or aspirin or Advil for me and my broken hand after workouts.
kitkat l.
India
I don't use this particular pain deliver as I keep on changing on when my Personal doctor prescribes me. Medicines are medicine be it any brand or product. When in pain u don't check out for the brand and go for review
Brivana B.
Helps swelling go down. Acetaminophen is actually what Tylenol is. This can help your abdomen feel better if you have cramps.

Walgreens