Pain Relief Cream

by Topricin

Topricin Pain Relief Cream contains homeopathic ingredients including Arnica montana, Belladonna, Heloderma and more. It is a moisturizing homeopathic formula designed to treat pains associated with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, lower back pain and sports injuries.

Does this help with nerve pain?
Does it really work #influenster ?
Topricin 32 oz by Topical Biomedics How do you all like this product? Seems to work amazing for my daughters growing pains.
Start your review of Pain Relief Cream!
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I have been recommending this product to clients for years! Great for muscle pain, spasms, tendonitis, carpal tunnel--really any kind of pain you can think of. It is homeopathic too so you really can't beat it! Will continue to use for years to come!
Rachel S.
Yukon , OK
Pain Relief Cream uploaded by Rachel S.
I love this product. It’s helped my daughters growing pain so much. Her pains have been so hard for her and don’t let her sleep. We do this on her after her bath and keep her legs warm to absorb it and she feels so much better.
Nora M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Pain Relief Cream uploaded by Nora M.
Best pain relief cream I’ve ever used. Don’t let the plain, unassuming packaging or the word “homeopathic” fool you, this stuff really works & it works well. #Topricin helps neuropathic pain without making the area feel dull, numb or “asleep”. The effects are almost immediate and the results last for hours. Does not have any irritating additives that make the area feel hot or cold. There’s no telltale medicinal odor like other pain relief creams, either. It just treats the pain and that’s it. It was originally recommended to me by a pharmacist at a small local pharmacy. Only drawback I’ve found (if you can even call this one) is that Topricin seems to be unavailable at big supermarkets and national drugstore chains. I’d buy it no matter what it costs, but happily, it only costs about $12 – $15 for a 2.0 ounce tube. So I whenever I’m at that pharmacy, I make sure I remember to buy more, or if it’s sold out there, I just order more, using my Amazon Prime account & within 2 days it’s shipped free.
Cheyenne G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Even thought this isn't very easy to find at drugstores it is definitely worth the trip to the vitamin store or looking it up online. It works wonders on sore muscles and I hate being without it. It doesn't really have a smell which is great because you can put it on the morning and you won't smell like it for the rest of the day, you don't even feel it you just know it works.
Reeva S.
Vancouver , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good product. Didn't really like the smell, but it helped my sore muscles after playing soccer.
Kara C.
Topricin is really great and healing inflammation. It goes on thin, and absorbs easily into the skin. Just rub into affected areas and let it works it’s magic! I really like using right before bedtime so my body can rest and fully absorb everything!
Marcia S.
Lexington, KY
I have arthritis from a car accident in my hip and neck. This has GREATLY reduced my pain without having to take an anti inflammatory.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel S.