Pai Skincare Copaiba Deep Cleanse AHA Mask

by Pai

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pai Skincare Copaiba Deep Cleanse AHA Mask!
Roswell, NM
I do enjoy this mask but I prefer the Ren glycol lactic mask between the two. This has not caused any reactions to my sensitive skin but also did not seem to greatly improve the quality of my skin. Not a bad product at all but just not my favorite personally.
This mask smells great and is very easy to apply. My face is left very soft and my skin looks clean and cleaner. The pores on my face appear smaller. My face remains a little red for about 20 minutes after I wash it off but it soon disappears. I highly recommend it for anyone with acne prone skin or large pores.
I love this mask. It is a great mask for a an at home facial. It exceeded any expectations I had- I just leave it on for about 10 minutes and my skin is brand new and baby soft. Doesn't cause my skin to purge, and doesn't dehydrate. It has a soft texture and doesn't feel dry and tight like alot of masks. My one wish is that the packaging was different. I end up having to cut it open when its low to get everything out. Very good option for blemish prone skin.
Pai Skincare Copaiba Deep Cleanse AHA Mask uploaded by Luna A.
Ok so I love everything from Pai, except this. It leaves my skin softer and smoother but It also makes my skin red and hot, sooo hot! And I do not have sensitive skin! So, since It Is not so cheap, I would search for something else... Any product from Pai, but I will pass on this.
WARNING DO NOT BUY THIS! This product gave me red marks on my skin for a hour, my friend's skin was also red and was stinging! AND our skin is not sensitive at all! My expectations were a nice skin product that cleanses skin but instead this also it says on this packaging that "It may increase your possibility to sunburn" Also I read a other review by a customer and they had the same experience as me DO NOT BUYPai Copaiba Deep Cleanse AHA Mask (75ml)
Malmö
This is a very gentle yet purifying mask. It works great for my sensitive skin, and as always Pai have amazing ingredients in their products!

Looking for your answer?