Pai Shau PAI-SHAU REPLENISHING HAIR CLEANSER, 33.8 fl oz. uploaded by Amanda D.Pai Shau PAI-SHAU REPLENISHING HAIR CLEANSER, 33.8 fl oz. uploaded by Kirsty S.

BY PAI SHAU

Formulated with advanced technology, Hydrating Ritual Replenishing Hair Cleanser restores your hair back to its youthful appearance with a unique combination of amino acids and essential vitamins & minerals. Our Signature Exotic Tea Complex deeply infuses Hair with moisture, restoring its natural shine. The Hydrating Ritual Replenishing hair cleanser is concentrated with the highest grade ingredients creating a luxurious lather. see more...

• Why would a gluten-free hair cleanser even be needed? How...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Madi J.
This is AMAZING! Made out of lots of different teas, this hydrates the scalp and also helps hair growth. I have very dry hair so after using this, my hair feels so good. This is my favorite hair care brand.
Kirsty S.
Hopkins , MI
Amazing! This whole line is my newest obsession in hair care. Their cleansers truly clean the hair while also adding volume, shine, and moisture. It’s like it balances your hair back to birth! Definitely a must try but don’t be surprised when you never want to use anything else again!
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Love this stuff! It is color safe which is what I needed. It leaves my hair soft and shiny. The smell is great too. It smells a little like men's cologne but clean and not overpowerful. Reminds me of the smell of dasangne shampoo.
Madeline M.
This product works very very well, it is great for moisture. I used to use this line at the salon I worked at. Some people did not like it only because it had a strong almost men's cologne smell. I love the smell, I guess it's just based on preference.
Sarah M.
Norfolk, VA
Obsessed with this for my hair! My hair is thin and damaged from dying my hair so much. This replenishes and adds moisture to the dead hair and keeps hair from breakage.
Eri V.
Sarasota , FL
I live the smell of Pai shaus products. They leave my hair feeling clean and really smooth. This truly feels like a luxury hair product.
Dado H.
It is good to experience hair care products currently in this period because I suffer from hair loss and I need vitamins that can treat this problem and I hope to try this product I hope to be good and I think I share the detailed results
Karlee G.
Clairmont
This shampoo is hydrating and cleansing with a beautiful scent that lingers in hair long after it is washed. It is a tad pricey but a little goes a long way.
Kimi C.
Sacramento, CA
Why would a gluten-free hair cleanser even be needed? How would gluten in products that you use to wash your hair affect or not affect you?