BY PAI

Pai Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Toner is unique in containing pure 'living waters' extracted directly from the plant. With regular use these vitamin and mineral rich elixirs help to soothe and hydrate dry and sensitive skin and protect it from free-radical damage. Plants are naturally rich in a multitude of hydro-soluble compounds. The waters circulating within them absorb important nutrients from the earth and inherit a unique combination of amino acids vitamins and trace mineral elements. These 'living waters' have the exact pH and resistivity balance of healthy skin giving unparalleled skin affinity while improving skin tone and texture. Commonly toners are composed of an inert and demineralised floral water or alcohol base with few skin benefits. Pai does not use alcohol even natural grain varieties as it dries out the skin strips natural oils and is unsuitable for sensitive skin and Rosacea sufferers. Contains pure 'living waters' extracted directly from the plant Helps to soothe and hydrate dry and sensitive skin Pai does not use alcohol even natural grain varieties as it dries out the skin see more...

Jennifer M.
This product calms and balances my face better than any other toner I've used. I have sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my skin - the perfect step between washing and serum, so that the mist can settle right it. It has a lovely scent and the mist is very fine. This is my go-to product multiple times a day - particularly in the morning if I wake up and my skin feels tired. This whole brand makes incredible products with incredible ingredients. I have repurchased this item multiple times and will continue to, it's that effective!
cara w.
Wonderful light spray that is refreshing when cleansing and for a quick pick me up. Gentle enough for sensitive, reactive skin.
Asma A.
Toronto, ON
I got this as free, so I am giving it a 3 star rating. I haven’t seen anything different on my skin with this product