Pagoda™ Cream Cheese Wontons 7.27 oz. Box uploaded by Traci H.

BY PAGODA

Discover the big tastes of Pagoda® Asian Snacks. Our wontons are the perfect combination of real cream cheese wrapped in a crispy wrapper. Dip them in our tempting sweet chili sauce for the perfect snack. Discover big Asian taste. Discover Pagoda® snacks. see more...

• Is there a way I can do this in microwave to make it quicker? 1 Answers
Traci H.
Fairmont, WV
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious! My favorite “snack” by far. I can’t get enough of them. They are amazing for the price. I cook them in the oven and they always turn out perfect. The sweet chili sauce is delicious as well, although instead of 4 individual packets they should just do 1. (Because we all know this box is getting eaten in 1 setting)
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Wow! I was really surprised that these were that great. I will buy more! From the sauce that comes with it to the cream cheese. Wow is all I can say about it. I’m going to look into getting more items from this brand. I would definitely recommend this product!
Erin N.
Foodie Expert
Literally I ALWAYS have some of these in my freezer. I even eat them for breakfast, yes I know this is weird. lol. I love these so much! Crunchy outside and lots of cream cheese on the inside. The sauce it comes with is amazing. Sweet and has the most faint bit of a sour or spicy taste. It's almost like a sweet and sour sauce but way better. I eat a whole box to myself almost daily, it's gotten bad, yet oh so good. 😂
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I love these! Sometimes I will eat these as a snack or I will just make them a side for a meal! I really love the flavor and they really taste like the ones in the buffet and restaurants. I also really love the sauce that comes with them
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
Just ate these and they were okay. I LOVE crab Rangoon and was hoping for something similar. Not quite. There was enough cream cheese in them, but they weren't very satisfying.
Samantha P.
Long Prairie, MN
Foodie Expert
If I could only ever eat one thing, it'd be this. They are so good. The outside is crunchy, while the inside is sweet and creamy. It's the perfect combination. They're amazing.
Megan M.
These caught my eye in the Walmart aisle when looking for Asian inspired dishes. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the wontons. I am a huge Crab Rangoon fan and these are just a bout as close to the restaraunt style rangoon I have had before that I love. Cripsy, full of flavor and for a healthier option, I baked them. YUM!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love these so much and the sauce is very good as well. I could eat the whole box in one sitting. This product doesn't compare to any other brand.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Foodie Expert
These are just okay, not terrible but nothing delicious either. They are a bit on the small side but you get a decent amount of filling in each one. I don't think I'd buy again though.
Amber M.
Norfolk , VA
Foodie Expert
I was happy to finally find a wonton that didn't include crab. I was sorely disappointed, though. The wrapper tastes like a mouthful of white flour. The filling is definitely cream cheese... But that's it. If it didn't come with sauce it would have gotten a lower grade from me. The sauce makes them tolerable.
Kyla C.
Mitchell
Is there a way I can do this in microwave to make it quicker?