Pagoda™ Cream Cheese Wontons

by Pagoda

Discover the big tastes of Pagoda® Asian Snacks. Our wontons are the perfect combination of real cream cheese wrapped in a crispy wrapper. Dip them in our tempting sweet chili sauce for the perfect snack. Discover big Asian taste. Discover Pagoda® snacks.

If I cook them in the microwave, how long should I put them in for?
Who loves wontons!???
Is there a way I can do this in microwave to make it quicker?
Start your review of Pagoda™ Cream Cheese Wontons!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Pagoda™ Cream Cheese Wontons uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Target
Oof, guys... What do I even say? I have a serious problem. My body is like .6% wonton at this point. They're so good, my freezer is always stocked. I know they aren't good for me in the slightest but they're just so good I can't stop.
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Pagoda™ Cream Cheese Wontons uploaded by Christina G.
Me and my husband love these so much. I would remand them to others. If you like Chinese food you will like these. They come in deferent fava. We sometimes like to make our own.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love these so much and the sauce is very good as well. I could eat the whole box in one sitting. This product doesn't compare to any other brand.
Jerry M.
Easley
Pagoda™ Cream Cheese Wontons uploaded by Jerry M.
For $3.00 8 wontons & 3 sauce packets is a rip off. @ least put 10 pcs & 4 packets.. Pagoda™ Cream Cheese Wontons Taste alright & $3 isn't much money but this is worth a $1.00 for the quantity & empty sauce packets. Great products but not great amounts & quality packaging for the price
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend and kids loves these.We make them in the air fryer so they get crispy.They are kind of sweet but they don't mind.
Lily Y.
Seattle
Purchased at: Safeway
The dough part at this product is quite thick.It is like 3 thin layers. It does not taste that crunchy and I decided to bake it. It might taste better if you deep fry it. I would say this tastes similar to buffet style ones. The chili sauce is pretty good and it tastes fairly authentic . I would not buy this again though. It is literally cream cheese there is no other flavor. There are better frozen choices. The cooking instructions are pretty accurate for me.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
These Cream Cheese Wontons by Pagoda are really good for frozen foods. I rarely purchase reheat foods but this is one that I have and would by again.so good. I recommend if you like cream cheese wontons. I also recommend oven cooking.
Erin N.
Literally I ALWAYS have some of these in my freezer. I even eat them for breakfast, yes I know this is weird. lol. I love these so much! Crunchy outside and lots of cream cheese on the inside. The sauce it comes with is amazing. Sweet and has the most faint bit of a sour or spicy taste. It's almost like a sweet and sour sauce but way better. I eat a whole box to myself almost daily, it's gotten bad, yet oh so good. 😂
Traci H.
Fairmont, WV
Pagoda™ Cream Cheese Wontons uploaded by Traci H.
These are absolutely delicious! My favorite “snack” by far. I can’t get enough of them. They are amazing for the price. I cook them in the oven and they always turn out perfect. The sweet chili sauce is delicious as well, although instead of 4 individual packets they should just do 1. (Because we all know this box is getting eaten in 1 setting)
Madison L.
I love these! Sometimes I will eat these as a snack or I will just make them a side for a meal! I really love the flavor and they really taste like the ones in the buffet and restaurants. I also really love the sauce that comes with them