BY PAGODA #95 in Vegetarian Meals

Made with freshly cut cabbage, carrots, celery, & bok choy. see more...

Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I like these, but they are better when made in then oven. They take 20 minutes to make so if you're looking for something fast and easy this does take some time to make. I don't like their chili sauce that they now package with. It's just not to my liking. The egg roll themselves they really good!! Baking in the oven they are nice and crispy!
Kalei M.
Being a vegetarian, it is sometimes hard to find good food that caters to your needs that someone didn't just slope together and just say "oh yeah this is vegetarian" and it feels like you are eating a cardboard box. These egg rolls are simply not one of those things! I gave them four stars because they sometimes want to get a little to heavy with the celery and I'm not too big on, but it's still very good! The sauce is too!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
These are very good. They're authentic tasting and not too greasy. If you bake in the oven, they're very crispy. I don't really like the sauce it comes with but that's not a huge deal.
Alicia S.
This is the best brand ever when it comes to egg rolls. I literally can't tell the difference between these and some I had at a restaurant recently. Putting them in the oven is best for me since I'm cutting down on fried foods. And they still have that crunch..but minus the oil! Win! Now if it can only work on the wontons and crab ragoon. Those were a complete disappointment.