GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPagoda
Pork & Vegetable Frozen Eggroll - 1227oz

Pagoda Pork & Vegetable Frozen Eggroll - 12.27oz

by Pagoda

Made with freshly cut cabbage, carrots, celery, and onions.

Who knows where to buy it ?
Start your review of Pagoda Pork & Vegetable Frozen Eggroll - 12.27oz!
October K.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are sooo delicious. I cooked them in the oven & they came out perfect. They had just the right amount of crispness to them & the inside of them was really juicy. They cooked evenly no cold spots inside & the outside shell didn't burn like I have had happen in the past with other egg rolls I brought from other brands even if I turn them over halfway through cooking. Will definitely only buy these from now on. My son who is 4yrs old & super picky & doesn't like vegetables loved these egg rolls.
Bobbie L.
Pagoda Pork & Vegetable Frozen Eggroll - 12.27oz uploaded by Bobbie L.
Oh my! So very good! Crispy on the out side, moist and full of flavor on the inside. On the box are instructions on how to cook including a hot air fryer. So that what I did, turning as instructed halfway through. So easy. And I found them in Bancroft, NE at Ru-Des Mart.
Angela S.
San Antonio, TX
I prepared Pagoda Pork Egg Rolls in my air fryer. They were crispy and crunchy. The egg rolls had plenty of cabbage, celery and carrots and pork. They were very filling.
Lyndsey S.
I absolutely love these egg rolls! I am so picky about egg rolls and I have to say these are the best ever! I also love the sweet and sour sauce that comes in the box with them. It is sooo tasty and my entire family loves them! I buy them every time I go to the store.
Aspen M.
Minneapolis, MN
These are not very good. They are soggy in the microwave dry in the oven and super greasy when you fry them. They seem to hold the oil even when drained thoroughly.
DeLani  E.
Parks, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These eggrolls are amazing I love them my kids love them and so dose my husband i fried them and they are just amazing and they are stuffed full I would highly recommend them to anyone that loves eggrolls Pagoda Pork & Vegetable Frozen Eggroll - 12.27oz
Michelle B.
Columbia, SC
First, these egg rolls are larger than I expected and very easy to prepare.  I was surprised at how crispy these were, which I really liked.  The tastes is good and reminds me of some I have eaten out.  These were definitely a success at my house. We used them as a snack, but they would be a great side for an asian inspired meal as well.
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
These are the best frozen egg rolls that are out there! I am addicted to these! You can either cook them in the oven or the microwave and honestly, they turn out great either way!
member-8be48
  Pagoda Pork & Vegetable Frozen Eggroll - 12.27oz ent to take a bite of what in the past was an awesome egg roll, got through 1/4 went to take another bite and bit into what I believe to be tobacco. I have tried chewing tobacco once years ago, yep same taste, after taste. Get your crap together won't be a customer after this.
Erika B.
Newport News, VA
I really like these especially for the convenience of them. Even though they are frozen they don't taste that way. I also like the sauce that comes with it. It is very tasty especially since I love duck sauce.