BY PAGODA

Made with freshly cut cabbage, carrots, celery & onions. see more...

stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
I love these egg rolls. They taste good, they don't have a after flavor of being in the freezer. I bake them in the oven and they come out crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
Carrie K.
Broken Arrow, OK
my family prefers these because they are crunchy on the outside. we like to put ours in the microwave for 30 or so seconds then fry in a bit of olive oil in a skillet. they keep their crunch and get to the perfect temperature on the inside. i highly recommend this brand in you're in the market for frozen egg rolls.
Jona K.
I love these egg rolls. I just had them last night. I actually ended up eating the whole box myself. They are a really good size in comparison to other brands. I made the first two in the oven and the turn out so crispy. But not having the patients to wait for the last two to cook for 20 minutes I made the in the microwave and even though they were good, the oven is the better choice for cooking them.
Kristy F.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
These are very good. I had my doubts about frozen egg rolls but these are really good and taste just like I got them from the Chinese restaurant.
Caitlin M.
These are pretty good. Don't like the sauce they come with but that's no big deal. Much better than their chicken or veggie rolls.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a big fan of the pork and shrimp egg rolls. I could eat them all the time because they are great snack. Yummy.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
These are so good. I like them as a snack or a little lunch or dinner. One of my favorite brands.
Tanya W.
South Haven, MI
My kids love these. Super easy to throw them in the microwave or oven. Good flavor.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
These are uber uber good if you are a fan of egg rolls and sea food BINGO THIS IT
😂
McKenzie B.
I've tried these, weren't as good as I thought they would be, but still tasty!