Pagoda® Chicken Egg Rolls 12.27 oz. Box uploaded by Nesha T.

BY PAGODA

Made with freshly cut cabbage, carrots, onions, & celery. see more...

Amy S.
Oaks, OK
Love these egg rolls. They could be a little more favorable but they are decent. I just eat them plain. Don't care for the sauce that comes with it. I have a few in the oven right now :)
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Very tasteless and bland. I served both vegetable and chicken egg rolls with the same meal and could not tell which was which. If there was chicken in any I could not tell you.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
These are so upsetting.... Unless you fry them just perfectly, either they are too crunchy or still soft, putting them in the oven or microwave sucks. The flavor is rubbish.
Lashondra Y.
Augusta
This product is delicious! It's a bit spicy but I'm okay with that. It wasn't pricey at all in my opinion. I would categorize it as healthy choice product.
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
This stuff was nasty as hell. I don't recommend this to anyone who is a super taster. I liked the onions but the carrots made this terrible.
Samantha D.
I enjoyed these egg rolls. Alone they are somewhat bland. But dipped in the sauce that's provided they are yummy. I would repurchase these.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love egg rolls and this brand makes some very good egg rolls. My whole family loves them and the chicken ones are the favorite.
Marra P.
Ellijay, GA
I do like this brand! I love how crispy they get on the outside while still really fresh and hot on the inside!
Christina W.
Mobile, AL
Pretty darn tasty for quick meals. A little too much celery (I prefer none!) but still tasty.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love eggrolls when I go to Chinese restaurants I always get one! Is this one Worth buying?