Pagoda® Chicken Egg Rolls 12.27 oz. Box uploaded by Nesha T.

BY PAGODA

Made with freshly cut cabbage, carrots, onions, & celery. see more...

Denise G.
Not my favorite, it didn't taste to bad . The size is good . I got mine at h.e.b. for a low price . I would tell others to try it but it just didn't taste how I would like it
Michelle L.
i enjoy a good egg roll now and than. This is good and come with it's own sweet and sour sauce.  I usually eat two at a time. they comes out nice and crunchy and hot in the center.
Ashley S.
These are a lot better than I thought they would be! they don't all need to be cooked at once, and you have the Choice to either microwave or bake in the oven. I prefer them a little crispy on the outside, so I usually stick them in the oven. they're good for a snack or appetizer with friends. they have separate packs for the sauces, so you won't run out or waste it if you decide to only eat one egg roll. I have tried the chicken and the pork ones. they have a nice variety to choose from! I would give it a try, even though everyone's taste buds are different!
Lacey F.
Amazing, delicious and did I mention amazing? These eggs rolls are hands down the best I have ever had. When you bake them in the oven they are crispy and have so much flavor. I served them as a side dish to chicken and broccoli. I am normally not a fan of sauce but the sweet chili sauce was great not too sweet. And contrary to the name the sauce wasn't overly sweet like some sweet and sour sauces.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
WHEN I SAY IM IN LOVE I MEAN IT!!!! Lol the only egg rolls I eat, besides when I order out. These are SOOOO delicious and I prefer the sweet chile sauce any day over duck sauce. I highly recommend cooking them in a deep fryer. It makes the outside crispy and just right
Alison L.
Hot Springs, AR
We like the Chicken Egg Rolls from Pagoda, although I don't really like the sauce, my husband does, I dip mine in Soy sauce and I love them. They take a little longer to cook in the oven but turn out better than the microwaveable brands... these are perfect for an appetizer or a snack and much cheaper than take-out! We are fans of the Pagoda Brand!
Cassie R.
I am not too into egg rolls, but for some reason this brand is amazing to me! I love the chili sauce that comes with them. I have made them using the oven. What I do to make them perfect is pop them in the microwave for like 45 seconds then finish them off in the oven so they are nice and crispy. It also cuts down on wait time.
April R.
Carlinville, IL
I love these egg rolls they are the best ones that you can get from the freezer section! The chicken is amazing and pairs well with the veggies, not quite as good as the pork ones by the same brand, but very good. I wouldn't call these healthy, but they are delecious
Dan L.
Barryton
The egg rolls are the bare minimum in flavor, You can just barely tell what your eating. The chili sauce is just plain nasty. What alcoholic garbage eater came up with that? Sweet n Sour sound familiar?
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
Tasteless veggies and chicken wrapped up in a fried, floury tasteless egg roll wrapper. My husband and I each ate one and tossed the rest in the trash. Yuck! Even with a coupon, it wasn't worth what we paid.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love eggrolls when I go to Chinese restaurants I always get one! Is this one Worth buying?