BY PAESANA

Paesana™ All Natural Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce.
100% Italian tomatoes.
Enriched with cloves of roasted garlic. see more...

Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Foodie Expert
I decided to try this pasta sauce because it only has 5g of carbs per 1/2 cup serving. I made ground turkey and added this sauce with low carb thin spaghetti and it was delicious! My whole family loved it and I love that it was lower carb than other pasta dishes.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Love this sauce, great taste! And my children love it which is rare. I like to add a little meat, olive oil, and fresh mushrooms. Delicious! And for a good price too which is always great. Who doesn't love saving money and eating good?
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Foodie Expert
I really really like this product. It's delicious. I use it on my pizza and in my spegettie. I also make lasagna with it and bakes chicken Parmesan. What do you guys like to make with it? I'm always looking for new recipes
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
Low carbohydrates but this sauce packs so much flavor!!! Add in meat veggies or just use it plain and you have a great meal. Would buy again and also recommend this product to friends and to family as well.
Jheysa P.
Jheysa P.
I love making & eating pasta 🍝 so I'm always looking for different sauces and noodles/pastas to try. I came across this one and I was like ok lets give it a try its two thins I love: pasta sauce & garlic lol and let me tell you this is ssoooooo delicious!😍🙌🏻
Suzanna A.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
I love cooking with this sauce the flavoring
Is perfect I love it on a good pasta and mushrooms and freash tamales !! Amazing the flavor is strong but not to over powering i always cook with this sauce
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this tomato sauce. It gives my spaghetti a great taste and it's very flavorful. I enjoy garlic in the sauce it's a great blend.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX
Foodie Expert
I love garlic in most of my foods. This sauce is rich and flavorful...great for any pasta or pizza.
Navasia M.
Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY
I use this for my spaghetti w meatballs . Great flavor❤️❤️❤️❤️ very satisfied with the flavor
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Irvine, CA
Not bad I love to change it up because it makes me feel like I am never eating tje same thing lol
Bishakha B.
Bishakha B.
Hooghly, West Bengal
It is a organic product. Isn't it?