BY PADDYWAX

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Relish collection non drying, gentle-on-the-skin hand wash rich in vitamin E and free of parabens and sulfates. 10.75 ounce liquid soap wash comes in a beautifully tinted glass bottle with a metered pump dispensing system, perfect for a guest bath, kids clean up area, or the kitchen. The relish collection honors a favorite vintage storage icon, reusable jars. These vessels are no longer just grandma's go-to, but a favorite ideal for trendsetters, brides, and crafting creators and makers. Up-cycle Paddywax relish jars and bottles to store all of life's little treasures. Filled with delicious fragrances in striking colors, the relish line is offered in two sizes of glass canning jar style candles, vintage bottle diffuser sets and hand washes. Paddywax is an artisan candle company and industry leader in hand-poured, fragrance-infused, soy wax blended candles. Dedicated to creating something lovely for every home, Paddywax combines innovative fragrances and creative designs for every gift-giving or home-use occasion. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, Paddywax is proud to boast all products are made right here in the USA. Each custom recipe aroma is made to deliver the best experience through the use of all natural ingredients and Paddywax takes pride in the fact they never use synthetic fragrance. Believing that beauty lies in the details, they know you, too, will fall in love with Paddywax. see more...

Review (1)
Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA
Our local interior shop carries the Paddywax products, and I happened to win one of their hand soaps as a prize for a Facebook promotion they were offering. I wasn't sure how I would like the product, as it didn't have the level of scent quality that I typically love, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the soap itself. My hands always felt luxuriously soft and smooth after using the soap, and surprisingly enough, the mild scent actually lingered for quite some time after use. It was subtle, but I ended up really appreciating it. Every so often, I'd catch the scent of the soap on my hands as I brushed the hair from my face, and it made me smile. So there you have it. I was surprised by how much I liked Paddywax. P.S. I kept the bottle after the soap was gone, because it's beautiful and made of a really high quality glass and has a nice metal pump!