BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

The circus has come to town! Paddington Bear and the Browns have front-row seats, and they can't wait to see the show. Inside the circus tent there's a ringmaster with a top hat, a very, very tall clown, a band ... and a funny-looking man hanging from a rope above Paddington's head. Always willing to lend a paw, Paddington rushes off to save the trapeze artist. The circus is turned upside-down, but the show must go on - and it does, thanks to a surprise performance by Paddington Bear. Paddington Bear has charmed readers for nearly forty years. Now another generation of fans can join the beloved bear from Darkest Peru on a... see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I remember reading this series of books as a little girl and now I get to read it to my little princess and she loves it." in 1 review
  • "It's a really cute book to read to and with your kids." in 1 review
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Love Paddington Bear. I remember this book when I was just a kid. Also remember not too many years ago when the book was made into a movie but the movie was not nearly as good as the old books that was first and foremost.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
My son loves this book. I love this book. We both love the imagery and the storyline and the characters. I just think it's all-around a great book with a great message. I definitely recommend this to other parents.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Best 🐻 bear ever. Besides pooh of course. With his rain ☔️ coat and hat ğŸŽ© he is the cutest bear 🐻 at least top 5 any way. Read it to your kids thy will enjoy it.
Liz H.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I loved the paddington bear as a child, my little cousins love them too I always read paddington bear books
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Great book for kids! My kids loved to read and this is a fun book. Entertaining and enjoyable. Cute
Christiana L.
Paddington was my third favorite bear behind Corduroy and Pooh but it is nice to see that his books are making a comeback and he's got a live action movie now!
Kim G.
I gave this as a gift for Christmas and I have had such a great report of the little ones loving this book. I have to recommend it as it IS such a cute read!
Rosalinda R.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Loved all these as a child and will be introducing them to my daughter when she is old enough.
Tara D.
West Chester, PA
This is a classic book and a great read for any child! such a cute story! love it!
Marla D.
How many books are there and are all expensive?
Kim G.
How many books are there with this lil bear?
Marla D.
How many books are there? Is there a collection with several books and would it cost more?