BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

The circus has come to town! Paddington Bear and the Browns have front-row seats, and they can't wait to see the show. Inside the circus tent there's a ringmaster with a top hat, a very, very tall clown, a band ... and a funny-looking man hanging from a rope above Paddington's head. Always willing to lend a paw, Paddington rushes off to save the trapeze artist. The circus is turned upside-down, but the show must go on - and it does, thanks to a surprise performance by Paddington Bear. Paddington Bear has charmed readers for nearly forty years. Now another generation of fans can join the beloved bear from Darkest Peru on a... see more...

Paddington Bear at the Circus (Revised) (Hardcover)
  • "I remember reading this series of books as a little girl and now I get to read it to my little princess and she loves it." in 1 review
  • "It's a really cute book to read to and with your kids." in 1 review
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I loved the Paddinton Bear books as a child. They are such great stories. I highly recommend.
Tori K.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
My son loves this book. I love this book. We both love the imagery and the storyline and the characters. I just think it's all-around a great book with a great message. I definitely recommend this to other parents.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
As a little girl I absolutely LOVED Paddington Bear., and he still holds a special place in my heart. IA great book series for younger children, I would definitely recommend it. It's just cute and will be well loved by kids for years to come.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Great book for kids! My kids loved to read and this is a fun book. Entertaining and enjoyable. Cute
Liz H.
Liz H.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I loved the paddington bear as a child, my little cousins love them too I always read paddington bear books
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
The entire Paddington series is a great addition for a home library. Each story has a moral lesson-and who doesn't love the cute bear with his red hat. Timeless.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Bookworm Expert
I loved Paddington Bear when I was a child and my three year old has begun to love him after watching the movie. I read his stories to her at bedtime
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
One of my favorite books with I was a kid. I couldn't wait until my niece and daughter were old enough to read so I could share it with them!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Bookworm Expert
These books are so adorable . I love the illustrations and the stories . Great for every age .
Kati F.
Kati F.
I remember reading all sorts of Paddington books, this little bear is a classic character and staple to any kiddos library
Marla D.
How many books are there and are all expensive?
Kim G.
Kim G.
How many books are there with this lil bear?
Marla D.
How many books are there? Is there a collection with several books and would it cost more?