BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

The circus has come to town! Paddington Bear and the Browns have front-row seats, and they can't wait to see the show. Inside the circus tent there's a ringmaster with a top hat, a very, very tall clown, a band ... and a funny-looking man hanging from a rope above Paddington's head. Always willing to lend a paw, Paddington rushes off to save the trapeze artist. The circus is turned upside-down, but the show must go on - and it does, thanks to a surprise performance by Paddington Bear. Paddington Bear has charmed readers for nearly forty years. Now another generation of fans can join the beloved bear from Darkest Peru on a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I remember reading this series of books as a little girl and now I get to read it to my little princess and she loves it." in 1 review
  • "It's a really cute book to read to and with your kids." in 1 review
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Love Paddington Bear. I remember this book when I was just a kid. Also remember not too many years ago when the book was made into a movie but the movie was not nearly as good as the old books that was first and foremost.
Kylene G.
Buchanan , VA
Very cute story line. This story kept my kids entertained. Pretty good illustrations. The kids always enjoy reading about the bear. I hope to find more of padding tons adventures as time goes on and the kids start to read on their own.
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
As a little girl I absolutely LOVED Paddington Bear., and he still holds a special place in my heart. IA great book series for younger children, I would definitely recommend it. It's just cute and will be well loved by kids for years to come.
Agnus H.
The entire Paddington series is a great addition for a home library. Each story has a moral lesson-and who doesn't love the cute bear with his red hat. Timeless.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
My son loves this book. I love this book. We both love the imagery and the storyline and the characters. I just think it's all-around a great book with a great message. I definitely recommend this to other parents.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Best 🐻 bear ever. Besides pooh of course. With his rain ☔️ coat and hat ğŸŽ© he is the cutest bear 🐻 at least top 5 any way. Read it to your kids thy will enjoy it.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I read these when I was a kid and I loved them and read them over and over again. Such a great book for kids if you can find them buy them because every kid will love them.
Jennifer F.
Springfield, MO
PAddington was far and away my favorite character as a kid and I loved the books! I was excited when Paddington made a come back and my daughter could enjoy him too!
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH
The Paddington Bear books are great for young children and they love them!! The kids and staff members at the daycare I work at enjoy all of the Paddington books.
Christiana L.
Paddington was my third favorite bear behind Corduroy and Pooh but it is nice to see that his books are making a comeback and he's got a live action movie now!
Kim G.
How many books are there with this lil bear?
Marla D.
How many books are there and are all expensive?
Marla D.
How many books are there? Is there a collection with several books and would it cost more?