BY PACTIV #28 in Baking Dishes

Bake and take your favorite 9-inch pie recipes with the Hefty EZ Foil 2pk Pie Plate with lids. see more...

Ailyn O.
Garden City, KS
A go to during Thanksgiving. It makes pies easy to bake. You can make apple pie, cherry pie, pumpkin pie. It stays strong so it doesn't tear apart. Keeps pie in shape and cooked threwly. It's affordable and can find it in almost all grocery stores
Emily C.
Dry Creek, LA
This is one of those things that is passed down from paren't to child.
It's easy and cheap. And most of all, it actually works.
Bake all the pies you want, savory or sweet!
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Rather use a glass made for pies and cakes. Unless youre selling or over making for a big crowd. Not a fan of this
jenifer l.
I used this on an emergency purpose but now its the only ones I use to make pies and other types of food.
Amel D.
batna
My name is Amal and I am from Algeria. I am 14 years oldI love your site and have won this admiration before I try it because of the words of good people I have lost this try Please send me this product I reviewed and posted it on my facebook page and showed it to my friends and relatives and advise them this site which can not be described will help you promote it from Before my friends and through my Facebook account I wish with all my heart to send me this product Thank you, the best site in the world

I live in Algeria in the city of Batna, in hamla 1
zip coode : 05000
Arielle S.
Lima
It is excellent for emergencies and you can use for various things that's one of the reasons why I like. it is good quality and the best thing is super cheap, this is one of the things you always have to have in your kitchen.

I recommend it!!!!!!!