pacsun.com uploaded by Mikayla H.

BY PACSUN #21 in Online Retailers

Darcee M.
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
Back in the day pacsun was the only store I would purchase jeans from. They had a brand there called "Tilt" jeans and I absolutely LOVED the way they fit. Until one day I went into the store and they changed their supplier brand and tilt was no longer on the shelves. I tried to give the new brand a fair chance but when I tried on the jeans I realized it wasnt just the brand that changed. They also changed the audience they wanted to supply too. All the sudden in these new jeans they offered there was hardly any seat space in the jeans. Pacsun all the sudden didn't want to cater to average body builds any more. Seemed that Pac sun only wanted to sell clothes to girls size 6 and below and lord forbid they have any butt. Pac sun may have since changed but I wouldn't know as I've never been back since.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I love shopping at pacsun especially the Kendall and Kylie collection. Is one of my favorites also the brandy Melville selection they have there is phenomenal. Love shopping there for bathing suit and special occasion outfits just some of my favorites. Also the fact that they carry brandy Melville so I don't have to go online and pay for the shipping to get it here is even better because I absolutely love Brandy.highly recommend shopping at PacSun although some of the prices can be a little bit too much their polity and the clothes that they stock are great.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
Love Pacsun, their clothing is so cute and stylish however I am not able to shop there as much as I'd like to because it's tailored more towards smaller sized girls. I end up only finding one thing that fits right since I am someone who is pear shaped. Their shorts will never fit because of how small and short they are made. If they made sizes for my shape I'd shop there way more and I'm sure a lot more women would as well. Just because I'm 30 doesn't mean I want to shop at old lady stores.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Pacsun is one of my favorite stores. I buy all my jeans from them because they are comfortable and fit just like. It is inexpensive and they have the best sales such as buy one get one free jeans or buy one get one half off. Also majority from my clothes, shoes, and bathing suits are from there. Every time I go on their website I tend to purchase something. I love the quality. I also have been wearing some of their jeans for 5 years. super long lasting
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I think there is a PacSun in every mall in America but I love shopping with them online. My daughter and I have been buying online from them for at least eight years. I can find great sales and deals for Christmas gifts to. I have never had a single issue with quality or shipping. I have never had to return anything because it all arrives just like what I would buy in their store. I love PacSun and that I can buy the clothes I love to wear from them.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
I used to be super into Pac Sun as a high schooler when I was part of that "skater lifestyle." They have some nice tanks and hoodies every season from brands that I liked, including Hurley, Volcom, etc. I've tried to shop there since and I think they have tried to cater more to girly clothing, but generally what I find there is pretty overpriced and derivative. Maybe I've merely outgrown this place, but it's definitely lost it's shine since high school!
samantha e.
samantha e.
san jose, CA
Pacsun clothes are super cute.  They are perfect for teens, young adults, and some styles for adults too.  They carry beachy wear.  They have swimsuits, the cutest tops, jeans, shorts, sandals, and more!  They have both men and women clothing, and I think some children clothing too.  Their prices are a bit more expensive, but if you catch a good sale you can get some nice stuff at a discount!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
We love PacSun and most of the time we like to shop online. I have ordered from pacsun.com many times, but I am disappointed with their customer service. I ordered something and immediately noticed it was wrong. I called within minutes or placing the order and was told there was nothing they could do. They couldn't cancel it or stop shipment. There should be a window of time to cancel orders.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
I really enjoy the style of clothes from this company. They carry a lot of different brands within themselves which is super nice for variety. Some of my favorite purchases from there have been some awesome graphic tees I've purchased. They really awesome skater/street style clothing so if that's your style this is a great place to shop. It's not too expensive but the quality is still great
Danika J.
Danika J.
Boise, ID
I love PAC SUN. Pac sun is great because they have a great selection of women's and men's clothes. Sometimes I like to purchase tom boy ish stuff so that's why this is great. I constantly get compliments on these camo joggers I bought and they were from the guys section. I love this store they have a great selection. They carry lots of great brands too.  I highly recommend them.