pacsun.com uploaded by Mikayla H.

BY PACSUN #57 in Online Retailers

Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
Back in the day pacsun was the only store I would purchase jeans from. They had a brand there called "Tilt" jeans and I absolutely LOVED the way they fit. Until one day I went into the store and they changed their supplier brand and tilt was no longer on the shelves. I tried to give the new brand a fair chance but when I tried on the jeans I realized it wasnt just the brand that changed. They also changed the audience they wanted to supply too. All the sudden in these new jeans they offered there was hardly any seat space in the jeans. Pacsun all the sudden didn't want to cater to average body builds any more. Seemed that Pac sun only wanted to sell clothes to girls size 6 and below and lord forbid they have any butt. Pac sun may have since changed but I wouldn't know as I've never been back since.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Pacsun clothes are super cute.  They are perfect for teens, young adults, and some styles for adults too.  They carry beachy wear.  They have swimsuits, the cutest tops, jeans, shorts, sandals, and more!  They have both men and women clothing, and I think some children clothing too.  Their prices are a bit more expensive, but if you catch a good sale you can get some nice stuff at a discount!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I think there is a PacSun in every mall in America but I love shopping with them online. My daughter and I have been buying online from them for at least eight years. I can find great sales and deals for Christmas gifts to. I have never had a single issue with quality or shipping. I have never had to return anything because it all arrives just like what I would buy in their store. I love PacSun and that I can buy the clothes I love to wear from them.
Samantha R.
I love shopping at pacsun especially the Kendall and Kylie collection. Is one of my favorites also the brandy Melville selection they have there is phenomenal. Love shopping there for bathing suit and special occasion outfits just some of my favorites. Also the fact that they carry brandy Melville so I don't have to go online and pay for the shipping to get it here is even better because I absolutely love Brandy.highly recommend shopping at PacSun although some of the prices can be a little bit too much their polity and the clothes that they stock are great.
Britt M.
I had a gift card and decided to order a bathing suit I loved online using the gift card. It came on time and nicely packaged and in great condition, and I loved the swimsuit. It fit according to the guidelines and everything. I was very relieved and over the moon.
Leagh C.
kansas city
My favorite brand. I’ve been wearing this since middle school Super cute love wearing around!! Super comfy and stylish!! I️ always get so many compliments when I️ wear this brand. Love wearing this brand when I’m in photo shoots. compliments body shapes GREAT!!!!!
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
This store has gone downhill over the years in quality while upping their Prices. Theyve realized that teens have ZERO idea what expensive is and they have mommy & daddy's credit card so they go HARD. I'll go to Nordstrom instead if I wanted to pay $45 for a tee shirt
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
Love Pacsun, their clothing is so cute and stylish however I am not able to shop there as much as I'd like to because it's tailored more towards smaller sized girls. I end up only finding one thing that fits right since I am someone who is pear shaped. Their shorts will never fit because of how small and short they are made. If they made sizes for my shape I'd shop there way more and I'm sure a lot more women would as well. Just because I'm 30 doesn't mean I want to shop at old lady stores.
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Pacsun is a very hip, modern clothing store for young adults like myself and I love it. It is pricey but with the rewards it is worth it because you do get a lot in return. Online shopping shipping is pretty slow but the store is great!
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Pacsun is one of my favorite stores. I buy all my jeans from them because they are comfortable and fit just like. It is inexpensive and they have the best sales such as buy one get one free jeans or buy one get one half off. Also majority from my clothes, shoes, and bathing suits are from there. Every time I go on their website I tend to purchase something. I love the quality. I also have been wearing some of their jeans for 5 years. super long lasting