pacsun.com uploaded by Mikayla H.

BY PACSUN #47 in Online Retailers

Grace H.
Very cute clothing but still over priced. I have a few items from them and I only really like two of the items that I have from them. Their clothes is very cute and beachy and it draws you in but I don’t think a lot of it is worth it personally. I purchased I think 2 pairs of jeans from them online and I found the material to not be very comfortable and the fit to be uncomfortable. The sizes I chose were not the problem as they did fit, the problem was with how the jeans were put together as the lengths and stitching felt weird in the crotch area, it just felt off on the lengths and weird. I also thought the jeans material was pretty cheap feeling. Also a lot of their shirts are made of the same material and it’s the type of material that is really soft and stretchy but shows very distinctive sweat stains even if your wearing deodorant and it’s not even that hot outside. The shirts I have from them are made from this material and they are cute but it’s like I wear them for five minutes and I get very dark sweat marks instantly no matter the weather and it’s just annoying because sweat stains are annoying and I feel embarrassed when I have them. So overall the products are cute but overpriced and the materials feel kind of cheap to me.
selina p.
when walking into pacsun you can immediately tell you might find nothing or 10 things. literally no in between. i personally really like their shorts but their jeans not so much. i don’t know why but i just prefer their denim shorts over other denim shorts. i have also found many cute tops for summer fall and spring in pacsun. although i have found many good deals and cute outfits, there is often times i could walk out not even tempted to get something, which coming from someone who loves to shop endlessly could be surprising.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
My boyfriend loves PacSun so it’s always my go to online store for Christmas presents. They always have great deals especially if you are a part of their rewards program. Items get to you relatively quickly. They make returns very easy!
Emily W.
Pacsun is one of my favorite places to shop! They always sell trendy clothing pieces and accessories for each season. I especially love the sunglasses and comfortable, stretchy jeggings they have to offer. Their prices for items can sometimes be pretty high depending on the quality of the material, but they always have great deals and sales going on.
Caitlyn S.
Brick, NJ
Pacsun is a store I normally shop at, for myself, for presents for my friends. I enjoy the clothing range in style and the brands they carry. I just wish they had more variety in sizes, some brands market a large as something a “small” could wear, it’s interesting.
Corra H.
Colon
I love how new the style is and that they have high quality brands for reasonable prices. It is my favorite place to get jeans and bathing suits. There is always something on sale and that makes my shopping trip even better. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brianna G.
Kent
I shop online all the time! Only problem I have with the online is that some things look different when they come both size and style wise. You are better off going to the store. But other than that you can find anything! Hopefully it isn’t sold out!
Hailey C.
Pacsun is a great place to shop but can be a little expensive. They have such cute clothes but I have noticed that a lot of brand in the store charge a little too much. Other then that, I love all of the clothes and their jeans are such great quality!
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
pacsun is always having a sale! and their clothes are so cute always! i love shopping at pacsun because they have cute clothes and also a military discount! the only thing i would change about the website is that military discounts be offered online
Tamara K.
Elizabethtown, KY
I LOVE PACSUN! They have amazing clothing that is always good quality ! The website is really easy to use . However the bathing suits are extremely over priced . I did end up finding some cute ones on clearance and I do plan on shopping again.