pacsun.com uploaded by Mikayla H.

BY PACSUN #68 in Online Retailers

Grace H.
Very cute clothing but still over priced. I have a few items from them and I only really like two of the items that I have from them. Their clothes is very cute and beachy and it draws you in but I don’t think a lot of it is worth it personally. I purchased I think 2 pairs of jeans from them online and I found the material to not be very comfortable and the fit to be uncomfortable. The sizes I chose were not the problem as they did fit, the problem was with how the jeans were put together as the lengths and stitching felt weird in the crotch area, it just felt off on the lengths and weird. I also thought the jeans material was pretty cheap feeling. Also a lot of their shirts are made of the same material and it’s the type of material that is really soft and stretchy but shows very distinctive sweat stains even if your wearing deodorant and it’s not even that hot outside. The shirts I have from them are made from this material and they are cute but it’s like I wear them for five minutes and I get very dark sweat marks instantly no matter the weather and it’s just annoying because sweat stains are annoying and I feel embarrassed when I have them. So overall the products are cute but overpriced and the materials feel kind of cheap to me.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
My boyfriend loves PacSun so it’s always my go to online store for Christmas presents. They always have great deals especially if you are a part of their rewards program. Items get to you relatively quickly. They make returns very easy!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I have never been very impressed by this store. For starters their clothes are way too over priced. Also I once bought a tank top from here and literally the first time I washed it it somehow got a hole in it, and for the amount I payed for it I expected more from it.
Mary A.
I honestly really love pascuns clothing but some of the stuff is extremely pricey for me such as a 100$ hoodie haha. But I do buy there just not as often as I would like I will shop there again but maybe looking for some more deals lol.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Pacsun has lost its pizzaz in my opinion. There clothes are way to h8gh prices for the quality. Although I understand they are trying to keep up with the other brands. I've had clothes fall apart all the time from here. The clothes and styles are cute though.
April H.
This store carry so many of my favorite brands and I love the T-shirt deals so I can stock up for my husband. They carry great brands like Roxy Quiksilver O’Neil and Hurley. I love to find sales at the store and would recommend to a friend.
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the Kendall and Kylie outfits in pacsun. But besides that i just think their clothes is too pricey and the quality isn’t that great. I shopped there a couple times and everything i got was roped after just the first wear...
ava d.
Franklin Sq, NY
the clothes are a good fit and very stylish. they’re all my kind of style, i love it! this is the place i run to when i need a really good outfit for an event or party. since im short and tiny the clothes fit good on me.
✧・゚Sommer R.
san diego
super cool variety of clothes and accessories, very different types of styles but nevertheless super cute! pros would be that there are cute things for girls and guys, i buy things from both sides of the store :)
Lily Claire g.
Putnam valley
My absolute favorite store. they have great shoes clothes and everything else. they happen to carry all of my favorite brands. i can count on pacsun to have clothing that i like, whether it is fancy or casual.