BY PACSUN #62 in Clothing Stores & Brands

PacSun
  • "Cute clothes, but I haven't liked them as much as a used to due to the fact that they have gotten shorter, skimpier, and less appropriate." in 21 reviews
  • "I love the clothes and think the styles are super cute, just very over priced I feel like I can find everything at F21 for half of what I spend at PacSun." in 16 reviews
  • "Even though the prices are a bit high, it is expected because of the good quality clothing, the middle man of "Pacsun", and Californian stores are in general slightly more expensive." in 12 reviews
  • "very interesting store, can be a bit pricey depending on the item. " in 10 reviews
  • "i love pac sun, they have wonderful clothes they just shut down the only store close to my hometown and its sad, they were a little pricey sometimes but in the sale racks you can always find a good deal!" in 10 reviews
Allison H.
Allison H.
Oak Lawn, IL
The prices are way too high. the clothing is always so cute. i always find myself looking at several pieces in pacsun but can only buy a few because I'm not trying to break the bank on a few graphic tees ya know? they do have sales though and i occasionally buy pieces during those. I think the prices are way to high for the material in the clothing though. the stitching easily rips and alots of pieces I've bought from there shrink very easily and not a normal amount like a cheap material amount similar to forever 21. however forever 21 is much cheaper so I expect that for a 10.95 shirt not a 40 dollar one
Sara P.
Sara P.
I really love this store, unfortunately many of them have been closed due to lack of profits. The clothes are really cute and nice, definitely affordable. I wish I could shop here more often. The reason why it is 4/5 stars is because my online experience was not good. I ordered a bracelet, it came in the mail broken, so I sent it back and requested a new one and never relieved it. Also, I ordered a couple of bandeaus, never received those either. So my point being, my experience in person is great, online experience will not be happening again.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
More than half my closet is from their store. I absolutely LOVE them and could not be more comfortable and excited when i go into their store and talk to them. At every PACSUN store i go into the workers have the best attitude and most of them are so chill and their all so easy to talk it it is amazing! everytime i have trouble with my order, which is rarely with them), i always go in and they help me figure it out. I totally recommend it! even though some of their stuff can be pricey, it is totally worth it and they have amazing discounts!
Mary Kathryn C.
Mary Kathryn C.
Culpeper, VA
Summery: Expensive. Nice quality. Nice atmosphere.

I took my boyfriend here for his Christmas present right after Christmas. We bought two hoodies with a buy one get one free deal, which really helped my wallet out because the hoodies were $60 a piece *ouch*. Good quality however and very cute. I don't like the women's clothing as much. It isn't really my style. I like the men's clothing better. Plus it offends me they do not carry talls in jeans there. I love being in the store though.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI
I really used to love this store in high school and even through college but it seems like it has gotten lost in the quest to be trendy. Every email I get is about Kylie & Kendall's line which I have looked at and have no interest in. It also seems as though their prices have sky rocketed from when I was in high school. I understand needing to increase prices as the years go by with inflation and whatnot but their clothes do not have the quality to demand the prices they are charging.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
I used to shop at Pacsun religiously. I used to buy gifts & all sorts of stuff for other people here also..I started noticing a few years ago that the prices were goin up & the quality was goin down... pieces that I bought that thinking they would last for years started falling apart months after I would buy them. I'm not sure what is goin on, but I've definitely adjusted my shoppin habits accordingly. It's really upsetting when a brand you love starts just goin downhill as such...
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I buy a lot online and almost always receive damaged merchandise. I highly recommend buying in the store and making sure the clothing is properly made. However, there are way different deals on their Amazon storefront as opposed to the retail stores. They typically have a buy one, get two free clearance sale in stores that can be make or break depending on whether you can find two other suitable items you want to buy. I'd prefer fewer games when shopping.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I think PacSun was better in the past, but I will always be a fan of their bathing suits. A little expensive, but far less expensive than VS bathing suits (which are going to be discontinued) and pretty good quality/designs. I think most of their clothing is overpriced, but I still buy basics there like tank tops or plain t-shirts, when they have a good deal or sale going on. Otherwise, I think you can find the same clothing for cheaper at other stores.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
I absolutely adore Pac Sun's clothing selection and I think their clothes are gorgeous. With that being said however, if you can't find what you want to buy on sale, be prepared to offer an arm or a leg for that shirt you want. I think Pac Sun is pretty pricey. Although I know the clothes are good quality, I still don't think they are worth it. But if you just got your paycheck and have tons of money to blow, Pac Sun is the place to go!!
Heather P.
Heather P.
If you like that west coast, indie style than you will really like Pacsun. However, their clothes are definitely too expensive for the quality you get. Their clothes aren't bad quality, but you could definitely get something of the same quality from H&M for probably half the price. The only thing I really like about them is the Kendall and Kylie collection and the fact that they sell Brandy Melville in stores.
Kami A.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What brand do you like from Pac Sun?
Mindy O.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Fashionista Expert
What is your fave items outta this store?!?!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
For what aged woman is the clothing
María Fernanda M.
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}
They have small sizes?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Should I check this store out? Is it expensive?