BY PACSUN #58 in Clothing Stores & Brands

PacSun
  • "Cute clothes, but I haven't liked them as much as a used to due to the fact that they have gotten shorter, skimpier, and less appropriate." in 21 reviews
  • "I love the clothes and think the styles are super cute, just very over priced I feel like I can find everything at F21 for half of what I spend at PacSun." in 16 reviews
  • "Even though the prices are a bit high, it is expected because of the good quality clothing, the middle man of "Pacsun", and Californian stores are in general slightly more expensive." in 12 reviews
  • "very interesting store, can be a bit pricey depending on the item. " in 10 reviews
  • "i love pac sun, they have wonderful clothes they just shut down the only store close to my hometown and its sad, they were a little pricey sometimes but in the sale racks you can always find a good deal!" in 10 reviews
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
When I go to PacSun it's usually for the Kendall + Kylie collection, or for PacSun exclusive brands. They have really good sales especially on their clearance items, and I usually keep getting $5-$10 off coupons from them. I like the selection and I notice that it tends to vary depending on the store itself and whether or not it's an outlet store. I do like their outlets store even though they usually have the same deals. I also noticed that the Brandy Melville that they carry in store is sometimes different than from what the actual Brandy stores carry. I used to buy gifts for my boyfriend from PacSun because he really likes the mens brands that they carry, and I must admit, they have a really good selection for guys!
Christopher C.
South Williamsport
I really only ever got socks at PacSun, but then both the locations near me closed, so I haven’t gotten new socks in a while. Loved their On the Byas brand for a long time, but then I noticed every single d*ckhead wearing it, so I stopped. On the Byas started getting way too dude-tailored and surfy, which progressively disappointed me more and more.
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm pretty so so on this store.. I end up going into this store almost every time I go to the mall, but I never really find myself buying their items. I would say they have a lot of like teen trendy or skater style clothes that are pretty overpriced. Clothes in there are a mix of revealing, sporty, and the guy clothes are pretty basic! The employees usually aren't helpful and they have some cute accessories. If you're not worried about money, you can probably find something you like!
Cinthia L.
PacSun is in the higher price spectrum. I do like the clothes I would like a little more variety in the store when I walk in it's very based on a very tumbler and skinny body type most of the styles. Overall if you have the money and you feel confident and like what you find then go for it.
Julia K.
Norton, MA
I’m probably really biased considering I work for the company but I love this store and I loved it so much that I decided to work at one. They always keep up the the latest trends and have cute clothes and although things might be pricey, the quality of the clothes is pretty nice
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Pacsun honestly has the cutest, most fashionable clothing around. Their stores are always clean and spacious and they get new clothing all the time. It's always something different. Unfortunately, because almost all of their clothing is designer, it is pretty costly. However, the more you spend, the more rewards you get which is something I've always appreciated about Pacsun. You can find all different styles and brands of clothing here and the employees do a great job of helping you find what styles look best on you. It's one of the only stores I shop at and I do recommend it if you're looking for something different and hot as heck.
Haley S.
Sarasota, FL
Pacsun is my absolute FAVORITE store ever! I literally cannot find a better store that has better deals than here. Every month or so they’ll have buy one get one, buy one get two, and even buy one get three! I have never seen a store who has given such high quality clothes for buy one get three and this will always keep me coming back! They have everything you need from accessories, to clothes, to backpacks, to shoes! This is my one stop shop and I would never be able to find a better store than pacsun!
april m.
Wilmington, CA
I personally like pacsun because lately they’ve been selling old fashion clothes which is the style now, but that’s the great part they keep up with the new trend even though they’re kind of pricey you can find some things for a good price!
Leah B.
This is my absolute favorite! Whenever I need jeans they are my go to place. You can never miss out on a sale because sales are always going on! Every PacSun I have been to has gave me a great experience. The clothes are my style on point!
Gabrielle C.
overland park
PacSun as a proud sales associate at the pacsun in Kansas City, I have to say I love all the brands that we carry and the environment I work in. Nothing in the store is of poor quality and we have a lot of styles to choose from.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What brand do you like from Pac Sun?
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What is your fave items outta this store?!?!
Daniela B.
For what aged woman is the clothing
María Fernanda M.
barquisimeto, {:name=>"Murcia"}
They have small sizes?
Sarah G.
Should I check this store out? Is it expensive?