PACO RABANNE Pacollection Erotic Me Eau de Parfum Spray

Erotic Me by Paco Rabanne. Unisex Eau de Parfum. Notes of milky leather and osmanthus. A sultry, warm and sensual fragrance, for an intense skin-to-skin experience. Pacollection is a collection of 6 unisex fragrances by Paco Rabanne that reveal your personality. We can be heroes. We can be us. We can be genius, fabulous, dangerous, strong, erotic, crazy me.

• Top Note: Milk
  • Middle Note: Osmanthus
  • Bottom Note: Leather

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PACO RABANNE Pacollection Erotic Me Eau de Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Traverse city , MI
PACO RABANNE Pacollection Erotic Me Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Kelsey A.
I was so excited to test this fragrance! My husband wears “1million” scent by Paco Rabanne and I am in love with that scent! I was surprised that this sample came in individually packaged wipe form, but turned out to be very useful for a recent trip I went on. Very easy to use in wipe form, great for travel...but I felt like I did not last as long as a spray does. The scent itself is very nice if you like warmer sultry scents. I felt like this was a more mature scent ( I would probably not have worn it in my 20’s) but I love it now in my mid 30’s. It was very strong (in a good intoxicating way) when first applied it, but faded quickly and within a few hours I could hardly smell it when I had applied it. It smells exotic and has a spicy leather incense vibe to it, but still very feminine. Very warm and sensual. I wore it out to dinner for our anniversary and my husband liked it. I enjoy the scent a lot but I’m not sure if I would purchase it solely due to the fact that it doesn’t last long. I have other scents that I can still smell at the end of the day. PACO RABANNE Pacollection Erotic Me Eau de Parfum Spray
Rochester, NY
I was so excited to try this product! It has many qualities that you would want in a good spray (perfume or cologne). The scents are wonderfully made for all people, and they are not too strong at all. Because the scent is not too strong, this also means that it does not last very long. I would buy this in a bottle for sure, but I would probably have to apply more than once a day for it to have effect. I would recommend this product. It is of high quality, good scent, and works for anyone!*I received this product free for testing purposes* PACO RABANNE Pacollection Erotic Me Eau de Parfum Spray
This scent really surprised me with the longevity. I followed the instructions and used the wipe and went about my day. This scent was a little strong and not as sweet as what I usually go for but I really did like it. I noticed the scent stayed with me throughout the day and I really wasnt expecting that from one wipe! I recommend of you're looking for something long lasting and not as sweet as all the other scents you've tried before. I have a lot of fragrances I have to finish before purchasing a new one but when I do I will look into this one for sure.
Received from Influenster
I did not like this scent at all. It was not feminine-- I prefer floral scents with a hint of musk i.e. Dior's J'adore, which I have been using for years. This had a very overwhelming strong, jarring scent. For those who may like it, the smell does last all day. It was impossible to remove it without taking a shower. I didn't like the name of the perfume either. It did not suit me and I will not be purchasing it in the future. This review was collected as part of a promotion.PACO RABANNE Pacollection Erotic Me Eau de Parfum Spray
Attleboro, MA
The trial size of this product in a single wipe was an interesting way to try out the product. It was easy to apply and held a surprisingly strong scent. I wasn’t too crazy about this particular scent, but it wasn’t bad either. Other cologne I’ve used smells great for the morning, but by afternoon you can barely even detect it, but this one was still easily detectable when I was wrapping up my day 18+ hours later. I’d love to be able to try out some of the other scents, but my test of this one was very enjoyable!
Durango , CO
I like the smell of this as it is reminiscent of Avon’s “Wink”. It is a overwhelmingly chemical and alcohol smelling, which might be a product of the wipe itself. However with only testing the wipe and not a spray I’m not sure I can give this a completely honest review. The scent has some floral and spicy notes in it but only a hint it’s very subtle. I do appreciate that about it, it’s citrusy but still very sexy it’s not high school girl fruity or floral. I would not wear it regularly.
Received from Influenster
I found that this is not a fragrance for those who gravitate towards subtle, sweet scents. It’s strongly perfumed with somewhat florally and musky scents which does give it that sultry aura and makes it a decent fragrance option for men and women. I personally prefer lighter notes that lean more fruity/citrusy than florally when paired with warm undertones, even for men’s cologne. Not a super off putting smell, just too headache-inducing for me.
Mobile, AL
PACO RABANNE Pacollection Erotic Me Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jana C.
PACO RABANNE Pacollection Erotic Me Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jana C.
My first impression of this scent is that it is strong. It did lessen over time. I think it would be easily compared to "Black Currant Vanilla" sensual body mist. They are not exact but similar. It was a very warm almost smoky scent. I can see why it is a unisex scent. I did enjoy it as a female but I can definitely see a man wearing perhaps more comfortably. It made me think of fall/winter. I would not consider it a summer/spring scent because it is a heavier feel. Not light, fruity, or sweet at all. I didn't get a leather/milk feel from it but maybe my nose just was unable to recognise the hints. I received this Pack Rabanne scent in a sample one time use wipe for free from Influenster. This was for testing purposes only.
JEFFERSON, WI
I received this product for testing purposes. The fragrance was perfect for a night out on the town, a club or bar scene. I wouldn't recommend it for occasions like a wedding or something similiar. The scent lasted a good amount of time, and I actually preferred it after it was on for a little bit, the scent got weaker. Overall, its a great scent like I said if you want to go out on the town, have some drinks.
Seffner, FL
It's not a bad scent by any means, but I dont feel like the aroma lingered for very long. The scent itself isnt really what I gravitate towards and I dont know if its because its unisex or if it just doesnt have the notes that I love. I've never seen milk as a note before lol. Also maybe because I got a sample as a sheet and not a spray? I'm not disliking it on me but I'm also not itching to go buy it ASAP.