PACO RABANNE Pacollection Crazy Me Eau de Parfum Spray

Crazy Me by Paco Rabanne. Unisex Eau de Parfum. Notes of wasabi, mimosa and sandalwood. An electrifying floral fragrance. Pacollection is a collection of 6 unisex fragrances by Paco Rabanne that reveal your personality. We can be heroes. We can be us. We can be genius, fabulous, dangerous, strong, erotic, crazy me.

• Top Note: Wasabi
  • Middle Note: Mimosa
  • Bottom Note: Sandalwood
  • Web ID: 9358702

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PACO RABANNE Pacollection Crazy Me Eau de Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
West Frankfort, IL
PACO RABANNE Pacollection Crazy Me Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Brittney S.
I received a free sample of the Paco Rabanne Pacollection Crazy Me Eau De Parfume from Influenster to try out & review. It’s a unisex fragrance & while I think anyone could enjoy it it’s a bit masculine for my taste. It has a powdery, sweet scent, with just a hint of floral. My husband liked it & I enjoyed smelling it on him. I may get a full size to gift to him. The scent faded as the day went on but didn’t go away entirely. Overall I did enjoy the scent & am considering purchasing it in the future. The reason I marked it at only 3 stars is because it’s supposed to be unisex but it wasn’t feminine enough for me. I imagine making a scent that appeals to both sexes is tough but this is my honest opinion on the product.
Elk Grove, CA
I was really excited to try a new fragrance because I'm pretty picky about things like this just because I am a bit sensitive to scented products or any kind. When I first received it I didn't realize it was going to be a wipe, thought it was a spray which is actually better for me because then I don't spray too much of it straight off the bat. I opened it and it was way too overwhelming for my taste. My boyfriend got a whiff of it and he didn't seem to like it either. We couldn't really even tell what the scent was composed of because it just felt like a bottle of overwhelming men's cologne was poured on this wipe. Maybe it's the fact that it has wasabi that's making it so off for us? Not sure but it definitely wasn't my taste at all. I still prefer my scents subtle.
Bronx , NY
I like that the fragrance is strong enough for fall.winter months and for evenings plans. I love the I still smell it on my skin the next day. It mixes well with body oils and seems to absorb nicely into my skin. I find that the more I wear it, the more I like it. It smells like a brand new fragrance every time I wear it. Its a scent completely different compared to Flowerbomb Viktor & Rolf and Marc Jacobs Daisy. These are my go to's and honestly this one will be added to my perfume line up.
Mount Vernon, MO
PACO RABANNE Pacollection Crazy Me Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Yvonne C.
Very pleasantly surprised by this scent! It's subtle and sweet while not being too floral. I totally expected something way more "spicy" with the name and ingredient notes description. It lasted with "noticeable to me scent" for at least 8 hours after application. I would purchase full size for myself and definitely recommend to friends! Also interested to see what the rest of this collections scents are like! PACO RABANNE Pacollection Crazy Me Eau de Parfum Spray
Grand Jct, CO
As a lover of fragrances I don’t usually lean towards floral, but I feel like I would wear this on occasion. It packs a punch, the notes of wasabi to sandalwood, but in all honesty the scent didn’t last too long. As far as being unisex I do believe this does a great job of just that! It’s floral but has strong “masculine” notes that any man can wear and every woman as well. I got a small sample wipe of this but I am not sure if it’s something I would spend my money on.
Received from Influenster
Upon opening my sample I knew this wasn’t a product I would buy if I sampled it in the store. The smell was a little too strong for my taste, but it did last quite a while upon applying. The scent was more feminine than masculine to me which I thought was interesting since it is a unisex fragrance. While it did last a while, I just couldn’t handle the scent for more than the day. I probably wouldn’t purchase on my own.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love the fragrance it had. I got compliments from the people in my house about how lovely it smelled. Unfortunately that didn’t last. The fragrance didn’t last even an hour. It could be because of the sample size however I’ve had other samples last a lot longer. It was a great smell just wish it lasted longer. This product was given to me complimentary from Influenster for my honest review.
Park Falls, WI
This was honestly a huge shock at how good it smelt and how long lasting it was! I got compliments all day on it! It's not my typical fruity smelling perfumes that I wear. It has a unique but extremely pleasant smell. The fact that it lasted all day and a little went a long way was a major selling point for me. It gave me a mature and homely feeling while wearing it if that makes any sense.
New Albany , IN
I received the newest box with the Paco Raban samples of their newest perfume! I waited to use them for when I went out one night... LOVED the scent! I also loved that the sample was like a wet wipe instead of a small sample spray. It lasted longer than some of my perfumes too! I received this sample from my Influenceter box! PACO RABANNE Pacollection Crazy Me Eau de Parfum Spray
San Juan, TX
The scent was amazing. It was not strong enough to be annoying, like some perfumes are. But not so subtle that you had to use more product. Another thing was how long the scent stayed strong. I was out and about, running errands all day, and it still smelled as if I just sprayed. So most definitely will be getting my money’s worth, when I purchase my own.