Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette

by Paco Rabanne

Inhale the scent of victory with Invictus, the masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne. This sensual and fresh scent depicts a modern vision of masculinity. Invictus is an unexpected clash of worlds and sensations. It is an astonishing encounter between two blocs: the refreshing top notes of grapefruit and the sensual heart notes of guaiac wood and patchouli. A truly magnetic woody-aquatic scent which embodies masculine strength. Invictus, the essence of a champion.

Does applying moisturizer before a fragrance really make the fragrance last longer
Does is smell too strong ?
Start your review of Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette!
Mariela  G.
Edinburg, TX
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Mariela  G.
compré este perfume para mi hermano y me encanta. Le dura mucho el aroma en la ropa y ademas huele súper bien. La botella del perfume me fascina. Súper recomendado
Sochima  E.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I received this fragrance sample in the mail along with four others from Bloomingdale's. I couldn't find Phantom on here to review, but mmm....A great combination of notes. This could be unisex. It smells amazing. It smells like a mix of Carolina Herrera Good Girl, Lancome La Vie Est Belle (minus the patchouli), and YSL Black Opium to me once it settles on the skin. Top notes are Lavender, Lemon Zest and Amalfi Lemon; middle notes are Lavender, Apple, Smoke, Earthy Notes and Patchouli; base notes are Vanilla, Lavender and Vetiver. For a fragrance with lavender as a top, middle, and base note it doesn't give me "lavender" AT ALL. So weird, but I don't mind since I'm not big on lavender anyway. #Bloomingdale's #pacorabanne #phantom #pacorabannephantom Bloomingdale's
John M.
Vance, AL
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by John M.
This is a great cologne its the one I reach for every day in the summer. The bottle looks awesome and the smell is wonderful and lasts all day, I can even smell it the next day on my clothes.
Makenzie M.
Wichita, KS
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Makenzie M.
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette This cologne is SEXY and seductive! I would highly recommend purchasing this for any man in your life! Not too strong but smells musky and a bit sweet too. I love the smell of this and has a great lasting power as well! Great to give as a gift!
Ion M.
Lisle, IL
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ion M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Yeaaaah,it’s empty because I love this fragrance; This was my first perfume from Paco Rabanne and I will buy it again. Fresh,clean and delicious
Courtney  W.
Coaling, AL
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Courtney  W.
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Courtney  W.
While this is a cologne, I do think it could be somewhat neutral as well. I let my boyfriend have it, and he really enjoys the scent. I enjoy it, as well. It’s strong but not overpowering. It’s somewhat sweet yet still musky and warm. It has woody and fruity notes. It wears well throughout the day, keeping its fragrance. This cologne would make a great gift.
Luis O.
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Recently bough this perfume and men am loving it long lasting can be used day or night. Has to be one of my favorites considering i have versace and dolce gabbana. Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette deffinetely a must buy cant go wrong with scent.
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by laurentheterrible !.
love this scent. honestly it smells like james bond lol. a sexy, masculine, perfectly aquatic fragrance. not overpowering but lasts all day
Kimberly P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kimberly P.
This remind me of my Dad, who is still with us thankfully! My Dad is also a minister, and their cologne be STROOONNGGGGG lol -jk! Well sort of seriously - if you know, then you know! This is a great musk scent for an older (well seasoned) man, in my opinion. It gives me “all the Brothers in the house say Amen” vibes and not “my man smells delicious and intoxicating” with a lovely lingering scent. It doesn’t smell bad at all, but I feel like the audience is for older men. It’s a scent you smell coming a mile away, and it stays for days afterwards. This was a great gift for my Dad...he LOVED it, just as expected.
Lauren S.
Madison, AL
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lauren S.
This cologne is probably one of the best smelling ones I have ever tried. It is definitely musky and woodsy, but it has a freshness to it that is very inviting. The lasting power is insane! I went to wash my top the following day and I could still smell it. The price is pretty comparable. I would definitely recommend!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara R.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
il y a un an
Mahira C. il y a un an
It has a very masculine smell but I enjoy it so in my opinion I would say it’s worth it but if you don’t like masculine fragrances then don’t don’t get it