Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette

Inhale the scent of victory with Invictus, the masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne. This sensual and fresh scent depicts a modern vision of masculinity. Invictus is an unexpected clash of worlds and sensations. It is an astonishing encounter between two blocs: the refreshing top notes of grapefruit and the sensual heart notes of guaiac wood and patchouli. A truly magnetic woody-aquatic scent which embodies masculine strength. Invictus, the essence of a champion.

how is the product ? is it good?
How do you get the top to spray?
HooW does this ?
Start your review of Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette!
Makenzie M.
Manhattan, KS
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Makenzie M.
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette This cologne is SEXY and seductive! I would highly recommend purchasing this for any man in your life! Not too strong but smells musky and a bit sweet too. I love the smell of this and has a great lasting power as well! Great to give as a gift!
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Courtney W.
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Courtney W.
While this is a cologne, I do think it could be somewhat neutral as well. I let my boyfriend have it, and he really enjoys the scent. I enjoy it, as well. It’s strong but not overpowering. It’s somewhat sweet yet still musky and warm. It has woody and fruity notes. It wears well throughout the day, keeping its fragrance. This cologne would make a great gift.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by laurentheterrible !.
love this scent. honestly it smells like james bond lol. a sexy, masculine, perfectly aquatic fragrance. not overpowering but lasts all day
Luis O.
South Bend, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Recently bough this perfume and men am loving it long lasting can be used day or night. Has to be one of my favorites considering i have versace and dolce gabbana. Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette deffinetely a must buy cant go wrong with scent.
Lauren S.
Madison, AL
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lauren S.
This cologne is probably one of the best smelling ones I have ever tried. It is definitely musky and woodsy, but it has a freshness to it that is very inviting. The lasting power is insane! I went to wash my top the following day and I could still smell it. The price is pretty comparable. I would definitely recommend!!
Kimberly P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kimberly P.
This remind me of my Dad, who is still with us thankfully! My Dad is also a minister, and their cologne be STROOONNGGGGG lol -jk! Well sort of seriously - if you know, then you know! This is a great musk scent for an older (well seasoned) man, in my opinion. It gives me “all the Brothers in the house say Amen” vibes and not “my man smells delicious and intoxicating” with a lovely lingering scent. It doesn’t smell bad at all, but I feel like the audience is for older men. It’s a scent you smell coming a mile away, and it stays for days afterwards. This was a great gift for my Dad...he LOVED it, just as expected.
Jennifer S.
Mitchell, SD
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jennifer S.
I feel like this was too musky and smelled kind of like cheap cologne. It was my first time trying this and will be my last.
Ingrid M.
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ingrid M.
To be honest, in the survey they asked if i lived with any man and I said no, and if I wanted to try a male perfume and I said no, but they still sent me. I didn't try the perfume because I don't have anyone to give it to, but I believe it is very good and powerful for a man.
Kali Marie G.
Lk Worth Bch, FL
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kali Marie G.
My boyfriend really liked this sample from invictus, strong yet fresh. The scent lasts for a long time, I would put a spray on the top instead of just open. Pretty packaging
Leslie R.
alvarado
Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette uploaded by Leslie R.
This Cologne smelled soo good gave it to my brother and he also loved it and ended up buying it again.. it has become one of his favorite.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tyler G.
il y a 3 ans
Cara P. il y a 2 ans
I haven't had my husband try Intense. I LOVE the original and Legend.