Paco Rabanne One Million Eau De Toilette Spray ( Unboxed ) - 100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Kimberley G.

BY PACO RABANNE

• I heard a lot about this....is it really good?11 Answers
  • How long lasting is this product? And is it recommendable?8 Answers
  • Is this a good gift for a guy? is it worth it and does it last long?1 Answers
Raul B.
Mobile
I love the smell of this perfume, it s very strong and kinda in the same style as 212 vip and azzaro wanted... the only con is that is a little pricey but the smell is great and beautiful packaging!
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
I got this for my boyfriend and it smells soooo good . It has a really strong masculine smell And After washing his clothes the smell is still there . This product gets even better when you use the body wash along with the cologne. This is a must have ! Really Worth the price you pay .
Kalen Shondell M.
Bossier City, LA
Maybe 2 years ago I first discovered this cologne, I loved it then and I love it now. My mom and I were in Dillards and I asked her smell it so I sprayed my brother, she looked at me and said he smelled like a man Lol!! I will gift this to my husband every Christmas.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Every time my husband wears this cologne people want to know the name of it and where to buy it. Woman love the smell of this cologne. I've heard that it's unisex but it's slightly too masculine for me to wear. It's masculine with a hint of sweet.
Erika C.
Castroville, CA
I've been buying this for my dad for years, he prefers it over other high end colognes. I even purchased the deodorant for him, the smell lasts a long time and does not smell cheap over time.
Randall L.
Little Rock, AR
A newer cologne. This cologne has a strong take charge smell. I have literally been grabbed by my collar while this lady took a huge smell or my neck. She LOVED it.
Carolina N.
Wheat Ridge , CO
This is one of my favorite perfumes ever, the smell it’s just delicious, like a combination of citrus and sweet, I love using it even though is for men.
I highly recommend this one, excellent!! I love it!!! 😍😍😍😍
anibal de jesus r.
New york
In my lasted about 6 hours with an average wake the first 3 and other 3 low wake, being almost like 2 fragrances 1, one during the first 3 hours and 2 hours another different phase in which I liked much more, but unfortunately a phase with very low wake, so I could not get to recommend it. for ages 25 years and older and for intermediate climates, for its resemblance to eternity and cc live the first 3 hours could be for temperate climates, and although less wake the next 3 hours could become cold weather for that woody aroma, and even something elegant that gets to take, unfortunately very flush skin !!!
Carolina M.
My boyfriend has it and I really really like his smell when he use it! It is an elegant perfume, I think is a little heavy for diary used, but for special ocasions is THE ONE!
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
This lotion i gave it to my boyfriend and he loved it ! its smell lasts a lot worth buying ! lasts much smell, the smell is very good , and its presentation is super cute! ⭐️ its the perfect gift
Ritu S.
I heard a lot about this....is it really good?
Jessica S.
Westminster, CO
How long lasting is this product? And is it recommendable?
Sophia l.
Is this a good gift for a guy? is it worth it and does it last long?