Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by gem c.Paco Rabanne Olympéa Intense Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Nadia  S.

BY PACO RABANNE

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Woody SpicesKey Notes: White Pepper, Salty Vanilla, White AmberAbout: This unexpected fragrance is a duel between pulsating flowers and captivating ambers. The carnal and charming scent unfolds with a heart of orange blossom pulsating into white pepper. Flowers bloom and tumble into the salty-vanilla and white ethereal amber base. see more...

jdieterle13 E.
Bradenton, FL
I have this perfume on my christmas wish list! I have been eyeing it for months. The price is a tad expensive for my taste but it is worth the amazing smell. The scent lasts all day and I almost always receive a compliment when I wear it.
Lisa E.
Riverview, MI
I am absolutely in love with this. I was given a bottle as a gift and it is my most coveted perfume. The hints of warm vanilla make it the perfect scent for this holiday season. I am thrilled with it and wear it as an all-occasion fragrance.
Vonda K.
Mmmmmmmmm... This Eau de Parfum ist absolutely stunning. It's warm and sweet, similar to Black Opium. I love the elegant bottle as well ♥
Nadia  S.
This fragrance is beautiful! It's an intense eau de parfum so last much longer on the skin. It's a sweeter powdery floral scent which last all day, I always get compliments when I wear this one and would definitely buy again, I've got a third left of my 50ml bottle. For me it's still a day fragrance and I much prefer it to the original. Go and try!
Nicole G.
I got this perfume on my way back from Rome at the Airport. It was my first time trying it but I absolutely love it. It is really sweet smelling and the smell lasts all day. Although I strayed away from my original perfume, I was very impressed with this one 💕 would recommend!
Erica M.
Leander Road, Thornton Heath
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume!!! Its warm with a essence of vanilla! You definitely don’t need a lot as it lasts a long time!! A bit pricey but you get your money’s worth!! This is something I think I would buy over and over again!!
Nasim A.
Aarhus
This perfume is fantastic if you are looking for an intense perfume that is refreshing and sweet without being too much and lasts for a long time (this is definitely the perfume you should buy).#Olympéaintense
Masar S.
Mississauga
It’s so nice for a woman I love it so much I always put and it’s Aromatic composition is complimented with a distinctive bouquet of amber, flannel and flowers, I would definitely recommend it
Alexandra K.
Thessaloniki
I am using the original Olympea perfume. I tried the "intense" one but has not the same scent. I thought it was the same but more intense. It is not. It is a more "spicy" version of the original one. It is not bad, it is just not my cup of tea. Try it in a sample before you buy it because it is very "special" and I don't think it is for everyone.
gem c.
Kent
Its a powdery sweet very very long lasting perfume its amazing a must have to anyone's perfume collection I adore this perfume I saved up for a couple of months to buy this perfume i love it. Its a lovely looking bottle.