Paco Rabanne Olympéa Gift Set uploaded by mero B.

BY PACO RABANNE

Olympea is a unique olfactory adventure at the crossroads between the sensuality of a salty vanilla accord and the freshness of floral notes. It is a fresh oriental in which green mandarin awakens the senses, boosted by the floral and aquatic essences of ginger lily and hydroponic jasmine. It is tempting, bold, and absolute in nature. The sensual and luminous salty vanilla accord brings addictive magnetism, amplified by sandalwood and an ambergris accord. Its powerful scent and the unique balance of the accords form a genuine Paco Rabanne signature. This set contains: - 2.7 oz/ 80 mL Olympea Eau de Parfum - 0.20 oz/ 6 mL Olympea Eau de Parfum Mini Dabber - 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Olympea Sensual Body Lotion Notes: Green Mandarin, Ginger Lily, Hydroponic Jasmine, Salted Vanilla, Sandalwood, Ambergris. Style: Sensual. Powerful. Addictive.

Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Review for: Other more...
I bought this perfume couple of weeks ago for myself. It was on offer so fantastic price. First bought this perfume when it came out. Smells beautiful and i always get asked what I'm wearing when out with friends!
Ridha K.
when i smill this perfume when my freind use it , this perfume can toutch my sool .this perfume actully can change our day it really make our day more fresh . i love it soo much
Sophie A.
Huddersfield
Hands down favourite perfume ever!! The smell is absolutely incredible! It’s so different to any other perfumes I have used. This is my first ever bottle and I will 100% be buying again!
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Simplemente es mi perfume favorito , esta en primera fila junto al de Chanel. Es increible su aroma! Me encantaaaaa! Y dura muchisimo este set! Lo compre hace 2 años y lo volvi a comprar este año
Deniz B.
Denedim ben bunu ve çok beğendim gerçekten yani 😍😍😍 çok güzel kokuyor rüya gibi  ❤ influenster.com 😘😘 ve herkese isteyeceğim bunlardan aileme arkadaşlarıma falan...  Kesinlikle öyle and yeah I will recommend to anyone else..  I like them so much   Paco Rabanne Olympéa Sensual Body Lotion   Yves Rocher
Brigida D.
My new obsession in terms of perfume. It is fresh but at the same time intense and long lasting. This set also comes with the body cream and travel size, definitely not to be missed!
Zeynep D D.
Venlo
Review for: Paco Rabanne Olympea Gift Set more...
This fragrance smellsss soo gooddd i use only this fragrance and the lotion , the fragrance and the lotions are are really long lasting i am a repeat user and i wil recommend this to everybodyy
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
#Giftcrush
Awesome Awesome Awesome
Tooo much love this gift set 😘😘
I recommend it for all , my favorite gift🛍
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA

I love this parfum it's smell so sweet absolutely love gone through few bottles the smell last all day and it's not to strong
H I.
Zaghouan
My favorite parfum from paco raban 😍😍 im sure that every girl who trust this parfum she loved it ❤❤❤❤❤💗
Safa R.
Zaghouen
I'm in love with this really i want one
Raquel C.
4350009
Como posso obter esse produto?
Safa R.