Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum Spray

Olympéa is a unique olfactory adventure at the crossroads between the sensuality of a salty vanilla accord and the freshness of floral notes. It is a fresh oriental in which green mandarin awakens the senses, boosted by the floral and aquatic essences of ginger lily and hydroponic jasmine. It is tempting, bold, and absolute in nature. The sensual and luminous salty vanilla accord brings addictive magnetism, amplified by sandalwood and an ambergris accord. Its powerful scent and the unique balance of the accords form a genuine Paco Rabanne signature.

april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau De Parfum for Women, 2.7 Ounce more...
This perfume is absolutely amazing. It has a combination of vanilla, amber, and orange blossom as a scent. It is both sultry, sexy, and very feminine. The scent is powerful but not overwhelmingly powerful.

This perfume lasts all day on me and I didn’t find that I needed to reapply. Once I took my clothes off, I could still smell the scent on them.

If you are looking for a good signature fall scent, I highly recommend this one!
Meaghan P.
Wildomar, CA
I have never gotten so many compliments on a perfume than I have when I wore this. I had received a sample of this with my sephora order and became instantly hooked. It lasts all day on me. I read reviews before ordering and some people had mentioned the full size doesn't smell the same as the sample. I didnt have any issues like that. This has easily become my new favorite perfume. I will always have this in my collection. The only downside is it's only sold on sephora online so you can't smell in person beforehand but if for some reason you don't like it, they will let you return it (: I will have to check Macy's to see if they sell it.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I loooove this perfume SO much. It is such a beautiful scent you guys! It's very sophisticated and sexy! It's one of my favorites and I think everyone should try this perfume. You'll definitely buy it!
Shelly C.
Newark , NJ
Review for: Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau De Parfum for Women, 2.7 Ounce more...
I’m almost done with this amazing scent. I picked this up at Ulta, and it’s worth every penny. I think it’s an elegant bottle and one that needs more recognition. Though I’m not into sweet smells, I find this perfume is the perfect blend of salty vanilla and fresh floral scent. It’s really appealing and I recommend it to girls who want to try something new.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I think this smells pretty good, but it's not really my type of perfume. I think I could get used to the scent of I wore it enough, but there are so many better perfumes out there that I would rather be wearing!
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Review for: Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum more...
OMG! I freakin love this fragrance. I‘ve read reviews about it being to salty lol whatever that means. It’s perfect and I get compliments EVERYTIME I wear it. It’s not super popular because I’ve been able to get full size bottles at Marshall’s and TJMaxx
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau De Parfum for Women, 2.7 Ounce more...
this is definitely one of my all time favorite perfumes! It has a light sweet smell that lasts all day! my boyfriend can't keep his hands off me when I'm wearing this, it smells sooo amazing
Benishia S.
El Paso, TX
Ladies! This has such a beautiful smell! It’s a bit of a splurge but it’s worth it! I have got so many compliments with it on. I would suggest every woman have a bottle!
Robyn D.
This fragrance is so beautiful. I usually can't stand vanilla fragrance, but this is vanilla in a whole new way. This is definitely a superior dupe for Jessica Simpsons fancy. I also feel this evokes notes of simularity with coconut channel but Olympea is softer and sweeter. I want to wear this fragrance everywhere. It's exclusive to Macy's
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Oh my god I have found my new favorite perfume!  I first received a small sample of this from some online order, and I am oh so glad I did.  This scent is beautiful.  It definitely is true to it's description--floral mixed with vanilla, which gives it a sweeter smell but by no means does is it sickly sweet.  It's warm but not spicy.  It's sophisticated and lasts all day.  I cannot get enough of this scent!  I definitely recommend snagging a sample of this when/if you can, or stop into your local Ulta or Macy's to smell for yourself.  It's so gorgeous and I highly recommend!
natali s.
how long the smell lasts?
Estefania R.
Ciudad Guayana, VE
It smells good? it is a really good perfume to use everyday?
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Just came across a sample of this in a magazine and fell in love with the scent! Is it long lasting? I'm currently a Lancôme la vie est belle everyday gal and I love rich scents. Is this worth the price and where did you purchase it?
Laura B.
Favourite everyday perfume? Mine has to be Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum Spray 😍
Meabh B.
Received a sample of this perfume & loved it! How long lasting is this scent? Thanks! 💚🎄💚