BY PACO RABANNE

Olympéa is a unique olfactory adventure at the crossroads between the sensuality of a salty vanilla accord and the freshness of floral notes. It is a fresh oriental in which green mandarin awakens the senses, boosted by the floral and aquatic essences of ginger lily and hydroponic jasmine. It is tempting, bold, and absolute in nature. The sensual and luminous salty vanilla accord brings addictive magnetism, amplified by sandalwood and an ambergris accord. Its powerful scent and the unique balance of the accords form a genuine Paco Rabanne signature.

Buy on Sephora*
Shaun G.
Shaun G.
North Miami, FL
Wowwy Wow!!! This scent is amazing! My sister gave me a sample that she received after purchasing Prada Candy. I have since convinced her to go back a buy Olympea. My husband also has strict instructions to but this for my next anniversary gift. Last month I was at the San Juan airport and picked it up as a "just because" gift to myself. My new favorite perfume.
AJ S.
AJ S.
Columbus, GA
Oooooh my goodness! Y'all! This is the absolute best perfume I've smelled in years! I want to wear it forever omg! I'm in love!!! Go out and get this right now! If you have a wife or girlfriend she would love it! People always ask me " oh my what are you wearing"?! I just smile and say " Olympea " by Paco Rabanne😍❤️😉
Carole L.
Carole L.
New Rochelle , NY
This is my last purchase and so far every single person ask me what perfume I'm using because it just smells great. The exotic and oriental notes makes this fragrance unique. Has a good fixer and it's very feminine. Is the kind of scent that you can't forget. Girl, you have to try it!
Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Compré este producto hace unos 6 meses, es increíble! El olor que tiene wow! Lo recomiendo totalmente para usar tanto de día como de noche, el precio es bueno, no económico pero vale la pena comprarlo! Lo compraría de nuevo.. de nuevo y de nuevo.. no me canso de usar este perfume
Cynira C.
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
This intoxicating eau de parfum will help you transform your everyday style in an unexpected way. It is described as “a unique fusion between a sensual salted vanilla accord and refreshing floral notes” that highlight jasmine, ginger lily, citrus, woody and vanilla.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Huntsville, AL
Love this scent. It's definitely a winter scent, warm, rich, complex but without being overwhelming. It's very mild but lasts all day long and every time I wear it I get compliments. I received a mini of this in a Sephora order and ended up buying the full size.
Jadira V.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
My shade right now, smell super strong so a little goes a long way. One of my pricer perfumes but I love it. And the packaging with it's rose gold is to die for. Will definitely be repurchasing once it's done. Great addition to my perfume collection.
Couponlady C.
Couponlady C.
I first got a whiff of this perfume in Glamour Magazine, it smells so good. Love the price and it's long lasting smell. Some other perfumes usually wear out and I have to reapply. But not with Olympea. Recommend it greatly.
Yoldaris J.
Yoldaris J.
I love this perfume, it is soft, subtle while still being seductive, sweet, shows elegance and attitude without looking like a perfume old lady, slightly mysterious, definitely recommend it, I love it!
Holly B.
Holly B.
I love this smell! I can't stop smelling my wrists when j am wearing it. It's very light and not overpowering.
natali s.
natali s.
how long the smell lasts?
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Ciudad Guayana, VE
It smells good? it is a really good perfume to use everyday?
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Just came across a sample of this in a magazine and fell in love with the scent! Is it long lasting? I'm currently a Lancôme la vie est belle everyday gal and I love rich scents. Is this worth the price and where did you purchase it?
Meabh B.
Meabh B.
Received a sample of this perfume & loved it! How long lasting is this scent? Thanks! 💚🎄💚
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
Bronx, NY
Was wondering is there a scent out there that's similar when I wear this I feel I've smelled it prior to me purchasing