BY PACO RABANNE

Olympéa is a unique olfactory adventure at the crossroads between the sensuality of a salty vanilla accord and the freshness of floral notes. It is a fresh oriental in which green mandarin awakens the senses, boosted by the floral and aquatic essences of ginger lily and hydroponic jasmine. It is tempting, bold, and absolute in nature. The sensual and luminous salty vanilla accord brings addictive magnetism, amplified by sandalwood and an ambergris accord. Its powerful scent and the unique balance of the accords form a genuine Paco Rabanne signature.

Buy on Sephora*
Meaghan P.
Wildomar , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never gotten so many compliments on a perfume than I have when I wore this. I had received a sample of this with my sephora order and became instantly hooked. It lasts all day on me. I read reviews before ordering and some people had mentioned the full size doesn't smell the same as the sample. I didnt have any issues like that. This has easily become my new favorite perfume. I will always have this in my collection. The only downside is it's only sold on sephora online so you can't smell in person beforehand but if for some reason you don't like it, they will let you return it (: I will have to check Macy's to see if they sell it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this smells pretty good, but it's not really my type of perfume. I think I could get used to the scent of I wore it enough, but there are so many better perfumes out there that I would rather be wearing!
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Review for: Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum
OMG! I freakin love this fragrance. I‘ve read reviews about it being to salty lol whatever that means. It’s perfect and I get compliments EVERYTIME I wear it. It’s not super popular because I’ve been able to get full size bottles at Marshall’s and TJMaxx
Amanda S.
Review for: Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau De Parfum for Women, 2.7 Ounce
I absolutely love this perfume !! I always got asked which perfume I’m wearing and lots of compliments. It last a long time and you didn’t have to spray many times. I will continue to buy it. It is a bit pricey but it’s worth every penny !!
Lisa E.
Riverview, MI
I received this perfume as a gift and wasn’t sure I was going to love it. The lid seemed hard to get off and I couldn’t really smell it outside of the bottle. When I did get the lid off and gave it a spritz, I was pleasently surprised! It has a very soft, warm vanilla like scent that I immediately fell in love with. It’s totally appropriate to wear everyday to work or for a night on the town. This may be my new favorite perfume!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau De Parfum for Women, 2.7 Ounce
this is definitely one of my all time favorite perfumes! It has a light sweet smell that lasts all day! my boyfriend can't keep his hands off me when I'm wearing this, it smells sooo amazing
Benishia S.
El Paso, TX
Review for: PACO RABANNE OLYMPEA LADIES- EDP SPRAY 2.7 OZ
Ladies! This has such a beautiful smell! It’s a bit of a splurge but it’s worth it! I have got so many compliments with it on. I would suggest every woman have a bottle!
Katie F.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this as a sample and I instantly fell in love. It's a faint sweet pea smell. It has an oriential spin to it that makes it so different. I love this perfume.
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is so beautiful. I usually can't stand vanilla fragrance, but this is vanilla in a whole new way. This is definitely a superior dupe for Jessica Simpsons fancy. I also feel this evokes notes of simularity with coconut channel but Olympea is softer and sweeter. I want to wear this fragrance everywhere. It's exclusive to Macy's
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god I have found my new favorite perfume!  I first received a small sample of this from some online order, and I am oh so glad I did.  This scent is beautiful.  It definitely is true to it's description--floral mixed with vanilla, which gives it a sweeter smell but by no means does is it sickly sweet.  It's warm but not spicy.  It's sophisticated and lasts all day.  I cannot get enough of this scent!  I definitely recommend snagging a sample of this when/if you can, or stop into your local Ulta or Macy's to smell for yourself.  It's so gorgeous and I highly recommend!
natali s.
how long the smell lasts?
Estefania R.
Ciudad Guayana, VE
It smells good? it is a really good perfume to use everyday?
Laura B.
Favourite everyday perfume? Mine has to be Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum Spray 😍
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Just came across a sample of this in a magazine and fell in love with the scent! Is it long lasting? I'm currently a Lancôme la vie est belle everyday gal and I love rich scents. Is this worth the price and where did you purchase it?
Meabh B.
Received a sample of this perfume & loved it! How long lasting is this scent? Thanks! 💚🎄💚