BY PACO RABANNE

Olympéa is a unique olfactory adventure at the crossroads between the sensuality of a salty vanilla accord and the freshness of floral notes. It is a fresh oriental in which green mandarin awakens the senses, boosted by the floral and aquatic essences of ginger lily and hydroponic jasmine. It is tempting, bold, and absolute in nature. The sensual and luminous salty vanilla accord brings addictive magnetism, amplified by sandalwood and an ambergris accord. Its powerful scent and the unique balance of the accords form a genuine Paco Rabanne signature.

Kamolrat N.
Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum Spray is a very nice fragrance. I have seen a lot of good reviews about it and wanted to have one for awhile. When I finally got it, I thought the reviews were right. This perfume is awesome! First of all, the bottle is gorgeous! The copper tone adds such a nice touch to the orange-brown color of the fragrance itself. The bottle design makes it seems like it’s a treasure from a castle or something. I love it! What a great addition to my perfume collection. About the scent, it has a warm feeling to it. It’s sort of a sweet scent. I smell a little vanilla-ish in it. If you like sweet scent, go for it and you won’t regret. The scent is kind of strong though so please keep that in mind.
Jennifer D.
Franklin, PA
I got a sample of this with a Sephora order once & fell in love. I didn't end up buying it till almost a year later I found a full size in TJMaxx for half the original price. So an amazing scent. So rich. Would almost compare it to Black Opium, but not as sweet. It lasts all day & I get compliments everytime I wear it.
Anita R.
Detroit
First spray is strong like alcohol and an older woman's sweet fragrance that's heavy. Then the dry down becomes wonderful! Something different it's lighter and I suppose the smell I smell is salt. Like what is smelled in some other Paco Rabanne fragrances. I like it after the dry down but takes a while to get there
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This perfume is absolutely amazing. It has a combination of vanilla, amber, and orange blossom as a scent. It is both sultry, sexy, and very feminine. The scent is powerful but not overwhelmingly powerful.

This perfume lasts all day on me and I didn’t find that I needed to reapply. Once I took my clothes off, I could still smell the scent on them.

If you are looking for a good signature fall scent, I highly recommend this one!
Shelly C.
Newark, NJ
I’m almost done with this amazing scent. I picked this up at Ulta, and it’s worth every penny. I think it’s an elegant bottle and one that needs more recognition. Though I’m not into sweet smells, I find this perfume is the perfect blend of salty vanilla and fresh floral scent. It’s really appealing and I recommend it to girls who want to try something new.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I think this smells pretty good, but it's not really my type of perfume. I think I could get used to the scent of I wore it enough, but there are so many better perfumes out there that I would rather be wearing!
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
OMG! I freakin love this fragrance. I‘ve read reviews about it being to salty lol whatever that means. It’s perfect and I get compliments EVERYTIME I wear it. It’s not super popular because I’ve been able to get full size bottles at Marshall’s and TJMaxx
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I loooove this perfume SO much. It is such a beautiful scent you guys! It's very sophisticated and sexy! It's one of my favorites and I think everyone should try this perfume. You'll definitely buy it!
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
Just wow I want to write a review on this because it smell just fantastic but can't quite come up with more then fan Frican tastic this is my favorite perfume ever
Nicole C.
Springfield
This is my number one perfume. It’s sweet but has depth and lasts all day. I think it’s being discontinued though so I’m gonna have to stock up. I get compliments on it more than any perfume ever.
natali s.
how long the smell lasts?
Estefania R.
Quito
It smells good? it is a really good perfume to use everyday?
Laura B.
Favourite everyday perfume? Mine has to be Paco Rabanne Olympéa Eau de Parfum Spray 😍
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Just came across a sample of this in a magazine and fell in love with the scent! Is it long lasting? I'm currently a Lancôme la vie est belle everyday gal and I love rich scents. Is this worth the price and where did you purchase it?
Meabh B.
Received a sample of this perfume & loved it! How long lasting is this scent? Thanks! 💚🎄💚

Walmart