BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerFragrance for Her
Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 005 Oz Sample

Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 0.05 Oz Sample

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 0.05 Oz Sample!
How would you rate this product?
Tiara G.
Naples, FL
Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 0.05 Oz Sample uploaded by Tiara G.
I received this mini sample parfume today from Paco Rabanne gotta give it to my husband later. This parfume smells amazing omg😍. All the compliment that has written in this card I can confirm it that they're all true. I can smell the sexy and flamboyant from this parfume and its so fresh you guys. I checked the price on sephora for the smallest bottle is around $74ish , i think its worthy for this nice smell and unique look packaging. And its written that this parfume made in France, oh well no wonder it smells nice lol
Tabitha M.
Starkville, MS
Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 0.05 Oz Sample uploaded by Tabitha M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This cologne was very interesting. On sniff you get a strong vanilla mixed with cedarwood. It’s a very warm scent. I really do enjoy this scent the only down fall is that it is a bit stout for me. I know my boyfriend will love this because he loves anything woody scented.
Michael R.
Oakton, VA
Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 0.05 Oz Sample uploaded by Michael R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Prive Eau de Parfum Spray for Men, 0.05 Ounce is a sweet fragrance. There’s no denying that this one is capable of beast mode. Good luck getting it’s dripping with butter, honey, and sugary sweet notes off of you. Yes even the day after. I was stuck in between 3 and 4 for my rating, but will go with 3 as the butter overwhelms the sweeter notes brought up. There’s a bit of citrus at opening, but this vanishes. For such a expensive product, and one that’s been around, this one to me at least is average. Young guys might like it in the club. As for us older bucks, this one could be okay, yet there are better options at the price range. I like and respect the house of Paco Rabanne. They’ve usually hit home runs since the 1970’s, but this one is a single or double.
Linda R.
Morris, IL
Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 0.05 Oz Sample uploaded by Linda R.
Paco rabanne 1 million. The notes are kinda earthy they definitely do impress me and I like that is clear also.no improvement needed to this product.
Erica H.
Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 0.05 Oz Sample uploaded by Erica H.
I received this is a free sample from Macy's and I was very impressed has very nice undertones it's very light and it lasted all day I will definitely be recommending it the product is very nicely packaged and I hope it's at a good price thank you
Collette H.
Temecula, CA
I recieved a free sample from Macy's a couple months ago and they sent me another one for free this week. I absolutely recommend this cologne for men who want to be irresistibly attractive to women. I love this sexy fragrance on my husband so much. It has become our favorite cologne for him to spray on when he gets out of the shower. So yummy.
Manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 0.05 Oz Sample uploaded by Manibel S.
This is what i always love to buy for my husband since he lobes paco raban so much! This is one of his favorite perfume of all time! It smell so nice and it's not unlike other perfume that has a strong scent. I actually love it everytime my husband use it I tend to be clingy all the time. Hah!
Romina  C.
Clacton on sea, Essex
Paco Rabanne Men's 1 Million Privé Eau De Parfum Spray, 1,5 Ml - 0.05 Oz Sample uploaded by Romina  C.
The new 1Millon Elixir perfume, with its notes: liquoreuse rose, smoky cedarwood, vanilla absolute, makes it the intense variable of 1 Million. As a woman if she smelled a man with hers, she would describe him as Powerful.

Looking for your answer?