Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold EDT (80ml) uploaded by Julie W.Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold EDT (80ml) uploaded by Sophie C.

BY PACO RABANNE

Fragrance Direct are happy to introduce the Paco Rabanne, Eau My Gold! perfume to the Million Range. The Paco Rabanne Million fragrances have a freshness that provokes an episode of luxurious delirium and exhilarating euphoria bringing the wearer into a state of joyful inhibition. Lady Million is immersed in a state of freedom and ecstasy; she follows her instincts to be flirtatious, eccentric and mischievous. Completely letting herself go! She is all about showing her most extravagant facet and simply having fun. Lady Million Eau My Gold! is created around the mix of fruity mango and zesty grapefruit. Violet leaf and orange blossom lend the floral heart a sparkling touch. The scent finishes with cedar and amber musks that reveal their sensuality in an explosion of freshness. see more...

Julie W.
Toronto
This is my signature scent. I usually wouldn't go for a Paco Rabanne perfume but I got a sample of this and fell in love. I've never got so many compliments on a scent in my life. I hope they never discontinue it!
Sophie C.
Leicester
I love this product so much, it smells super luxurious and I think it’s worth the money. I received mine as a Christmas gift and have been wearing it since. The scent lasts all day and is at the top of my scent list!
Kathryn A.
Manchester
This perfume is just wonderful! It is an everyday perfume that I use. You don't need to spray a lot of this as its very strong and could become overpowering if used too much! I will definitely be purchasing this when I run out!
Chloe C.
Love this perfume! I have owned two of them and would still own more if i could!