Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Toilette, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie N.

BY PACO RABANNE

Floral Woody Fragrance Launched by the design house of Paco Rabanne in the year 2012. This feminine fragrance possesses a blend of orange, raspberry, neroli, jasmine, gardenia, patchouli, honey and amber. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

A G.
This perfume is absolutely incredible. I cannot explain how many compliments I receive from random strangers on the scent. My family members who are very sensitive to scent even love it and it lasts all day. It is my MUST HAVE product. I dont think I could ever go to wearing another perfume.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
This... This is my fragance for LIFE.

It's worth every penny. I think it's sofisticated, elegant, it's smells like luxury and divine pleasures. 😍

This is what I wear almost everyday and it makes me feel confident and beautiful. People love how smells and I do too. I think it has a classic touch. Definitly more appropriate for night events.

I will wear this until the day I die, ok?

lovelovelove.
Molly M.
I LOVE IT!!!! It smells really good and last for long time. The smell is just perfect not to strong not to light its just in the middle. This is my favorite.
Eva A.
Boston, MA
The design of this perfume is super cute. The scent is sexy and luxurious. It's a perfume that is perfect for the winter time.
Astrid T.
Este perfume es muy bueno, deja un buen olor, dura todo el día, lo uso desde hace 5 años, es uno de mis perfumes favoritos
Stephanie N.
I like the smell but it is very strong. I can use it for special occasions, honestly it is a pretty elegant aroma and I recommend it, I use it quite a lot.
Mairangelica L.
One of the best. An exquisite perfume that gives you an air of elegance instantly. One of my favorites. It should be noted that the bottle is beautiful and golden colors predominate, making it appear that we had a gem in their hands. If strong odors like this is ideal for you perfume. Do also recommend lasts a lot on clothes
elizabeth s.
Medley, FL
Excelente fragancia tiene un buen aroma y una linda presentación queda por mucho tiempo en la piel
Tressa B.
Ottawa, ON
I've been wearing this perfume for about four years now- it's my favourite!! Some might say it's more for evening but it's my go-to everyday perfume. Has a really nice warm scent. I'll be wearing this forever! I'd recommend this perfume to those who aren't all about that chokey perfume scent and like something a little more low key :)
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Not a bad scent, not my favorite! I guess I prefer body sprays to perfume, my husband really like the male version of this perfume
Ebony W.
sudbury
My absolute favourite perfume , I even like the men's one and sometimes wear it myself ! The scent is pleasant , strong and stays all day
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
My husband has one and smell so good and stay long this one for woman it's also that good ?