BY PACO RABANNE #25 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lady Million Eau de Parfum is a warm & spicy fragrance from Paco Rabanne. Ultra-feminine, determined and terribly bold, the Lady Million woman is vivacious and natural. She shines with a force drawn from her independence and clever mind. Enjoying life to the fullest, Lady Million responds to excess. No man can resist her and few can truly win her over.

Fragrance Notes:

• How would you describe the scent? Is it young?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
If I could give this 10 stars I would!! One of my favorite perfumes of all time. Such a classic beautiful smell. Lasts for hours and is truly unforgettable!! I also bought the male version for my husband and he loves it too. I have never had an issue with it breaking me out. Little goes a long way. Every time I wore it I would get compliments.
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
This fragrance is really elegant and Classy, one of my all time favorites. It lasts for hours and you can be sure that someone is going to ask you about the fragrance. A little goes a long way but I have a tendency to overdo it when spritzing. but I have never had any complaints of it being overpowering. It's amazing!
Sin F.
I really like this perfume ! I wish it would stay on longer but the scent is pretty. It’s kinda strong so I thought the frangrance would stay in longer! The bottle is pretty cool looks like a diamond
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
Love this totally! First of all the packaging is adorable love the gold gold bling 🌟🌟The smell is a little strong but it comes to notice and people always compliment. Definitely one of my fav !
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
I have used this perfume for a long time, I remember the first time I tried it on a family vacation in New York, it was my sister's birthday, but as mine was already approaching my aunt decided to give me this perfume as a gift and I must To be very sincere of all the gifts that gave me that birthday this perfume was my favorite (thanks aunt, kisses) I really love its fragrance and its presentation is incredible. I do not know about you but I love the things that take time to make them a design that every time you see it you fall in love. I recommend it and would be delighted to have it all tasted and loved as much as I did. In spite of all this its aroma lasts all day, and that I think that is the most important thing in the perfumes. Well, I think I talk too much (haha sorry) I hope they can try it and love them as I love my, chao kisses !!
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
 I smelled this perfume on a friend one day and I was immediately drawn to it. I asked her what scent it was and bought it the following day.. I've always been in love with the male version and not gonna lie I hoped it smelled more like that one but this is definitely a softer and more dainty version. Whenever I wear it, I feel like it fades on my skin but many people tell me they're actually able to smell it when I have it on. I guess that's just me. Anyway, great perfume overall. this brand have very great perfume for men and weman..
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Amo las fragancias, estĂĄ en especial es divina, me dura casi todo el dĂ­a y es irresistible... La recomiendo, es una aroma que no empalaga y su presentaciĂłn es tan glamorosa, cuando la compre me obsequiaron el perfume sĂłlido este dura mĂĄs y como es tan fino pudo llevarlo en la cartera
OrcĂŠlia G.
Perfume incrível. Fragrância floral amadeirada marcante. Fixa super bem ma pele por isso só precisa usar pequenas quantidades em cada vez, dessa forma o produto rende bastante. Recipiente em formato de diamante, justamente para mulheres que querem uma jóia em forma de perfume.
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
Amazing perfume! I love the bottle, it’s very unique and nice! It’s smell like a million or something gold (if can gold have a scent) ! It’s a long lasting and it worth the price!
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
I first received a sample of this fragrance
and used it all. I loved it so much I wanted to bust open the plastic bottle. Unfortunately the price was to high for me so I didn't purchase it. Find out about FragranceX.com and I'm able to buy it. Bought the tester and it was in perfect condition. The scent is just beautiful and could be a great evening scent. if worn in the morning I wear just one squirt. It last all day long.
Ruth M.
How would you describe the scent? Is it young?
Jennifer B.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Does this smell good?
Leah R.
Chaffinch drive, Kidderminster
Lady million or one million???
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
Have you tried Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau De Parfum Spray? If not, you should give it a try! It’s lasting (the longest I’ve seen). It’s feminine. It’s classy and chic. I know it’s a little pricey but if you are a fan of high quality perfumes, this should be on your list already!
Nada A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it good brand? doss it smell good?

back