BY PACO RABANNE #44 in Perfume for Her

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• Have you tried Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum? I...1 Answers
  • Does this smell good?3 Answers
  • How would you describe the scent? Is it young?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "it smells amazing and would make any perfume fanatic fall in love with the smell, it goes for day and night as the smell stays on and it doesn't fade " in 1 review
  • "great for special occasions." in 1 review
  • "One spray goes a long way with this perfume." in 1 review
  • "This perfume smells great and it lasts for what seems to be all day without having to reapply it" in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite perfume!" in 1 review
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
If I could give this 10 stars I would!! One of my favorite perfumes of all time. Such a classic beautiful smell. Lasts for hours and is truly unforgettable!! I also bought the male version for my husband and he loves it too. I have never had an issue with it breaking me out. Little goes a long way. Every time I wore it I would get compliments.
Maha S.
Aspen Hill
This fragrance is really elegant and Classy, one of my all time favorites. It lasts for hours and you can be sure that someone is going to ask you about the fragrance. A little goes a long way but I have a tendency to overdo it when spritzing. but I have never had any complaints of it being overpowering. It's amazing!
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
Love this totally! First of all the packaging is adorable love the gold gold bling 🌟🌟The smell is a little strong but it comes to notice and people always compliment. Definitely one of my fav !
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
 I smelled this perfume on a friend one day and I was immediately drawn to it. I asked her what scent it was and bought it the following day.. I've always been in love with the male version and not gonna lie I hoped it smelled more like that one but this is definitely a softer and more dainty version. Whenever I wear it, I feel like it fades on my skin but many people tell me they're actually able to smell it when I have it on. I guess that's just me. Anyway, great perfume overall. this brand have very great perfume for men and weman..
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Amo las fragancias, está en especial es divina, me dura casi todo el día y es irresistible... La recomiendo, es una aroma que no empalaga y su presentación es tan glamorosa, cuando la compre me obsequiaron el perfume sólido este dura más y como es tan fino pudo llevarlo en la cartera
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
I got a sample of this from a store last year. I loved how it smelled but it's very sweet so i was kinda hesitant. I was travelling with my mom a few weeks later and saw this at the airport so i really wanted to try it again. When my mom tried it, she was sold immediately and got it immediately. She's loved it ever since haha. I still haven't gotten it, but i loooooove it on her whenever she puts it on
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL

well, well ... I can say LADY MILLION you know , I have some time to use this fragrance and is sensational , I love your bottle can be elegant but its fragrance it is much more . I love using this perfume at night and in my perfumes do not lack . When I use it I feel like in the 60's is incredible ! i love it!
Karina V.
Medley, FL
This fragrance is very good, I love the smell, the packaging is beautiful, very stylish, but the problem I have is that the smell does not last too, would like to have much more durability, I'm the type of person who always wants to have a beautiful fragrance on your skin, but this fades very quickly. For this reason I give it 3 stars, although it is one of my favorite fragrances.
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
The top notes of honey mixed with raspberry is the first delicious scent that appears when Lady Million is sprayed. It is sweet but not overly so. African orange flower comes through as well as jasmine which only deepens the sweetness of the perfume. I think this is a very elegant and luxurious perfume
Carmen M.
Es un perfume que me encanta por el aroma que tiene. Aún así, el olor es muy fuerte, lo que lo hace un perfume ideal para usar en la noche y no diariamente. Yo lo uso cada vez que tengo una gran fiesta. Lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Ruth M.
How would you describe the scent? Is it young?
Jennifer B.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Does this smell good?
Leah R.
Chaffinch drive, Kidderminster
Lady million or one million???
Brendda J.
Rochester, NY
Have you tried Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum? If not, you should give it a try! It’s lasting (the longest I’ve seen). It’s feminine. It’s classy and chic. I know it’s a little pricey but if you are a fan of high quality perfumes, this should be on your list already!