MakeupPerfume & ColognePaco Rabanne
Invictus Intense eau de toilette - 50 ml

Paco Rabanne Invictus Intense eau de toilette - 50 ml

by Paco Rabanne

Invictus Intense Eau de Toilette - Paco Rabanne Invictus Intense Eau de Toilette is a powerful, masculine fragrance. Fresh orange blossom and bay leaf are electrified by hot black pepper and smoothed by amber, for an intoxicating result.Fragrance Notes:Top - Orange blossomHeart - Black pepper, laurel leafBase - Ambergris accord, whisky cream accord, salty black amber - Invictus Intense Eau de Toilette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paco Rabanne Invictus Intense eau de toilette - 50 ml!
ally W.
Gloucester Pt, VA
While people are busy turning up their nose at 1 million theyre missing out on this hidden jem. It's an excellent and intense fresh scent that is superior to the original Invictus. Not just another club scent, very day time wearable and inoffensive.
Alan G.
south beloit
Paco Rabanne Invictus Intense eau de toilette - 50 ml es uno de mis perfumes favoritos. Su olor exquisito, fresco, elegante y de gran duración y estela hace que me encante. Desde que lo olí me atrapó. Yo lo uso de día pero igual por la noche va genial. Sin duda alguna lo recomiendo!
lizbeth G.
711 E McFadden Ave,
Este perfume me encanta por que se lo regale a mi papá y le encantó el olor de ese perfume están dulce el olor que no se quita hasta que se bañen o laven su ropa si le ponen perfume a su ropa y aún así le queda el olor del perfume.
Schadell B.
I got this for my man and OH MY GOD. This cologne is straight up masculine, musky, and last all day long. I like this one so much, I told my man he wasn’t allowed to wear it around anyone else besides me. Lol. I would purchase this over and over again. People hype up his other scents, but this one is by far my favorite.
keemo G.
Nashville, TN
Everywhere I go I get great compliments on this fragrance. It is long lasting and has a great smell. Great for either winter or summer. That sweet yet manly smell is definitely one to get heads turning and the compliments never stop. Great product!!
Natalie P.
Jackson, NJ
Paco Rabanne Invictus Intense eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Natalie P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff is incredible! I recently bought this as a gift for someone, and plan on purchasing anytime i need a gift for a man in the future. It’s such a sexy and masculine scent. Highly recommend for men.
Carlinne B.
Conroe, TX
No hay nada mejor que un hombre que huela bien. Es un perfume de hombre, pero puedo darle el visto bueno ya que mi novio lo utiliza y huele delicioso. Es un perfume de olor agradable, de buena fijación y el olor perdura por mucho tiempo.
Trinity M.
Broken Arrow
I got this scent for my boyfriend and I am OBSESSED! He smells so good and it makes him feel good too. He loves how manly it makes him feel and how much I love it too. Definitely will get again. Highly recommend
Cassandra C.
My boyfriend bought this for his birthday and it smells amazing! He got it at Macy’s and it smells so manly. It lasts for a very long time, more than normal cologne’s I’d say. He feels very charming in this and I’m very attracted to the smell. Good for the men to attract all the women!
Luis B.
United States
This fragrance is sexy and projects for about 7 hours, it lasts about 9 easily. I love the way this smells, hands down one of my favorites.

Looking for your answer?