BY PACO RABANNE #14 in Cologne

Fresh and Sporty Fragrance for Men Launched by the design house of Paco Rabanne in the year 2013. This aromatic scent has a blend of grapefruit, marine accord, bay leaf, jasmine, guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss, and ambergris. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

• Who else loves the hot dudes in these commercials? 6 Answers
  • Does this smell good? Or bad?14 Answers
  • This looks so cool. How much does this product cost?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Scarlet T.
Carolina
I love the aromas. I like to have perfumes that smell delicious. When it comes to a person for him, I go crazy. I love a man who smells rich. This perfume fascinates me to smell it on them. I recognize it when a boy who wears it approaches me and gives it to a boyfriend I had on one occasion. Also my father uses it.
Griffin M.
Mobile
This is by far the best smelling and most complimented cologne that I have ever owned that has lasted all day long without the smell going away. The price per bottle is completely justified due to how long the fragrance lasts. I would definitely recommend this cologne to all of my friends who are in the market for a new smell.
Gilsia E.
Mount Vernon, NY
every time I feel this perfume in the air it only makes me throw up. The smell is so strong that makes your stomach sensitive. the only thing i could compare this is to ammonia mixed with clorox.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
This smells amazing. Definitely one of my favorite colognes to give as a gift. It will last you all day and even through lots of partying. My brother always gets compliments on this.
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Matt R.
Philadelphia
I love this scent, I wear it out to eat, to the movies pretty much when I'm going out. This scent is long lasting on me. I love the bottle, the value is good not really pricey to me.
Emanuel M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love this scent. This is a good almost all year round fragrance I wouldn't wear it when it gets too hot just because it's a little too sweet for Life above mid 90s. I really haven't met a female that didn't like this fragrance. Super sweet but still masculine. People usually described the sweetness as a bubblegum type of smell but don't let that stop you from getting a bottle of this good stuff. I also bought Invictus Aqua which actually like better. And not a good alternative is azzaro wanted. The projection is average the performance is above average and get about 8 to 10 hours a days cologne. We can find them on this kind of websites now for really decent price. Unfortunately the aqua version is discontinued so little bit harder to find.
Stephanie A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2

I absolutely love this cologne I know exactly when my husband's coming because I can smell it when he sprays it on himself he puts maybe one or two pumps and it last all day long I would absolutely recommend this cologne to anyone and everyone!!!!!! Your male partner well thank you if you get him this as a gift guaranteed❤❤❤❤
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Around the holidays is a great time to give the gift of scent. It helps a person to recall the special times when they wore the scent...like decorating the Christmas tree, opening presents, spending time with family, ect... Paco Rabanne Invictus is a clean, manly scent. It is also an attractive scent. Plus, it is one of the fastest selling scents being sold at my local Ulta.
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
Yummmmy!!!!! My fiancé wears invictus and I can't keep my hands off of him 😍 Seriously the best smelling cologne I've ever smelt! While in town recently we had a man chase us down to ask him what kind of cologne he had on! Seriously men you can't go wrong with this stuff!!!
Adelle M.
This is a cool design. Does it smell good?
weston l.
Jupiter, FL
Does this smell good? Or bad?
Cristina R.
Smell good?
Evanne C.
Orlando, FL
where is the best place to buy this??
ramonaguiz p.