BY PACO RABANNE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The scent of victory, the essence of heros. A daring smash-up of freshness and heat. Marine and grapefruit flirt with the warm breath of gaïac wood and ambergris. Ecstatically addictive, a powerful stimulant. In it to win.

Fragrance Notes:

Woody fresh, marine accord, laurel leaf,​ ambregris accord, grapefruit zests,​ guaiac wood, patchouli heart

• Who else loves the hot dudes in these commercials? 6 Answers
  • Does this smell good? Or bad?15 Answers
  • This looks so cool. How much does this product cost?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kyle S.
San Antonio
This is, by far, my most complimented fragrance. I’ve had people of all age groups compliment this, even a few of my bosses went out of their way to tell me I smelled nice. If you live in warm/hot weather, pick this up. The grapefruit in this brings out a nice, citrusy impact when people smell it and reminds me of the summer time.
Steve M.
Phoenix
I have the 2018 version of this spray.  It smells great and I get compliments with this.  It is a very nice and refreshing scent to it.  It lasts a long time and works well for me.  It is pretty light and not harsh scent at all.  You will not regret this scent.
Carlos Q.
Pembroke Pines
Paco always produces great fragrances and Invictus one of them. The first time I smelled it was in a store and I had to ask the guy what he was wearing. They have reformulated this one but still smells excellent. Projection and longevity are good being such a fresh clean scent.
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
Now days it is not possible to talk about great fragrances without including the amazing Paco Rabanne Invictus (and all its family - Invictus aqua & intense). This perfume has it all, it is super versatile, girls love it, great performance & projection. It opens with these powerful sea notes with a super fresh grapefruit, and then it moves to an aromatic bay leaf and hedione jasmine to finish with this masculine woody base of guaiac wood, patchouli and ambergris. This is a must have!!
Griffin M.
Mobile
This is by far the best smelling and most complimented cologne that I have ever owned that has lasted all day long without the smell going away. The price per bottle is completely justified due to how long the fragrance lasts. I would definitely recommend this cologne to all of my friends who are in the market for a new smell.
Scarlet T.
Carolina
I love the aromas. I like to have perfumes that smell delicious. When it comes to a person for him, I go crazy. I love a man who smells rich. This perfume fascinates me to smell it on them. I recognize it when a boy who wears it approaches me and gives it to a boyfriend I had on one occasion. Also my father uses it.
Saad M.
elmhurst,ny
Ever wanted to smell like those commercials they show on tv? Well this is the perfect scent and for the price they give it to you for its def worth the buy. I’m a repeated user and the sweet musk smell makes you feel like a man, no matter if your dripping sweat from a sunny day or shivering cold the cologne is so long lasting and fragrant that you won’t worry about it losing its smell.
Jasmine J.
A smell that everyone loves. I love how it smells is a good strong smell, i highly recommend. My boyfriend buys it all the time, when he hugs me the smell stays in my shirt for like days. Love itttt (;
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This is such an amazing fragrance! It can be worn in any season any occasion in my opinion. However it can be a bit overpowering in hot weather. It has a darkness to it that makes it very masculine, and also an aquatic aspect that makes it more fresh. The performance is excellent which makes it an all around great cologne. Definitely worth the price.
Lucia D.
Reading
This product is excellent. My husband has this product. This perfume has long lasting and duration. This a good fragrance for men. I recommend buy and used this product to other men.
Adelle M.
This is a cool design. Does it smell good?
weston l.
Jupiter, FL
Does this smell good? Or bad?
Cristina R.
Smell good?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does it smell good
Evanne C.
Orlando, FL
where is the best place to buy this??

back