BY PACO RABANNE

The scent of victory, the essence of heros. A daring smash-up of freshness and heat. Marine and grapefruit flirt with the warm breath of gaïac wood and ambergris. Ecstatically addictive, a powerful stimulant. In it to win.

Fragrance Notes:

Woody fresh, marine accord, laurel leaf,​ ambregris accord, grapefruit zests,​ guaiac wood, patchouli heart

Griffin M.
Mobile
This is by far the best smelling and most complimented cologne that I have ever owned that has lasted all day long without the smell going away. The price per bottle is completely justified due to how long the fragrance lasts. I would definitely recommend this cologne to all of my friends who are in the market for a new smell.
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
This men’s fragrance is s good one! The medley of citrus and spices is an awesome mix. I do wish it had a bit more staying power though.

Overall decent fragrance and at $88 for the Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau De Toilette a decent price too!
Scarlet T.
Carolina
I love the aromas. I like to have perfumes that smell delicious. When it comes to a person for him, I go crazy. I love a man who smells rich. This perfume fascinates me to smell it on them. I recognize it when a boy who wears it approaches me and gives it to a boyfriend I had on one occasion. Also my father uses it.
Kenneth W.
houston,tx
I’m on my second bottle of Invictus. This fragrance has a way of leaving a lasting impression on whom ever I come in contact with. The light citrus notes are so compatible with my body’s chemistry. I love this fragrance!
Jay J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Cool bottle and there is a lot going on in the scent. Smell kinda shifts throughout wear as it wears off. Fruity smells to earth smells. If you cant decide what smell you want this might work
Lucia D.
Reading
This product is excellent. My husband has this product. This perfume has long lasting and duration. This a good fragrance for men. I recommend buy and used this product to other men.
Anh D.
MARGATE
I have this bottle for few months now and I have to say it is one of the best. The refreshing scent keeps me cool and fresh in the hot weather. The bottle is designed for the champion and it looks cool. The price is not quite affordable but you could find a best deal with discount stores. Highly recommended fragrance!
Corey R.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a wonderful scent. My wife loves it too so that’s always an added bonus! I get compliments on this one often. Might be a bit pricey for the large bottle but worth every cent. It will last for quite some time, but not all day.
Jasmine J.
Mcallen
A smell that everyone loves. I love how it smells is a good strong smell, i highly recommend. My boyfriend buys it all the time, when he hugs me the smell stays in my shirt for like days. Love itttt (;
Bonnie L.
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Adelle M.
This is a cool design. Does it smell good?
weston l.
Jupiter, FL
Does this smell good? Or bad?
Cristina R.
Smell good?
ramonaguiz p.
Lorain, OH
Does it smell good
Evanne C.
Orlando, FL
where is the best place to buy this??