Paco Rabanne Gift Set 2 Piece, 1 set uploaded by David P.

BY PACO RABANNE

Paco Rabanne Set-Edt Spray 3.4 Oz Deodorant Stick 2.2 Oz Launched by The Design House of Paco Rabanne in 1973 2 Paco Rabanne Set for Men Possesses a Blend of: Rich and Spicy, an Exciting Blend, Manly and Inviting 3 For Casual Use Gift-Set Contains: Edt Spray 3.4 Oz Deodorant Stick 2.2 Oz. see more...

• Does it worth the price for a gift?4 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! Add me ! ❤️ Instagram: iamaly_ Snapchat...1 Answers
Trista K.
akron, OH
Amazing smell! It's a rare find! My fiance loves this brand!. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Cristina R.
Me encanta este perfume de Paco Rabanne. Huele muy rico y tiene buen fijador. Honestanente lo recomiendo.
Jessica E.
Su aroma es muy rico,me encanta,yo lo compre para regalar a un amigo en su cumpleanos y le encanto
Tracy M.
Nice men set smells soo Good and men get compliments when they wear it..i know my husband does.
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
I haven't smelled this one but I've smelled the gold it smells very good another common colgne
Cierra G.
pennington gap va, va
This is nice cologne i bought this for my dad this Xmas & he ❤️s it & he wears it all the time
Fray M.
Highly recommended, I got this for my brother as a Christmas present and he loved the smell.
Lilly H.
This smells good! My dad used to wear it but stopped because he found one he liked better.
Tracy M.
Nice men set...got my brother one for his birthday and he liked it and the way it smelled.
Maica W.
GA
Paco Rabanne Cologne smells really good. It is very hard to find though. I bought two sets.
Becca B.
Melbourne , FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Does this have a pleasant smell?
Noriela z.
Its smell is incredible , the first time I could taste the fragrance I liked instantly
Sierra M.
Comanche, OK
Worth the price?
Solis C.
Does it worth the price for a gift?
Kylar O.
What does it smell like? Do you own it ?