BY PACO RABANNE

Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne for Men was launched in 1973. Mixes spicy and woodsy notes for a blend that's steeped in tradition yet still contemporary.

juan m.
Doral, FL
este producto se lleva 5 estrellas, ya que es una fragancia unica. tiene muy buen aroma y la marca paco rabanne es muy reconocida y con clase, su valor es caro pero vale la pena gastar un poco mas dinero en una buena fragancia. lo recomiendo a las personas que desean oler bien
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I love this ( not for me of course) my dad loves it, it's one of his favorites I honestly don't know how to describe it, it's easy when it's a perfume for woman haahha but smell it and give it a try if you're a guy it really last for hours ;)
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I bought this for my fiancé about a month ago. I absolutely love how manly this cologne smells..its scent is strong, but that's what he likes and I do to. Paco Rabanne has definitely a classic manly, sort of woodsy, sort of upper echelon scent that lasts all day and to me is quite intoxicating... in a very good way ;)
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
A timeless classic, like tweed coats and motorcycle jackets. Always right. Smells masculine, clean, but not too soapy or bold. A great gift for a man who isn't super into trendy.
I really have always liked this scent, recently I purchased this for my Uncle as a gift!
Nicole I.
This one doesn't smell bad but it isn't my favorite from paco rabanne, my ALL TIME FAVORITE from him is 1million, omg ladies it smells amazing. I got it for my boyfriend awhile back and he's hooked
Mahlieli B.
This is the only cologne my father has used for the past 28 years... more or less. I've been buying it for him ever since I remember. It's a very classy type of smell and it is not too strong or overwhelming.
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
My dad has this and he absolutely loves it. He's very picky about the cologne's he wears but this is definitely one of the cologne's he uses frequently.
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
My favorite smell on any guy (period). Have not thought of this brand/cologne is such a long time. I'm gonna try to find it now! Love Love it
Yolanda O.
Valrico, FL
Este es un perfume que no es fuerte , se mantiene el olor todo el dia muy rico, a un precio modico es el favorito de mi papa .
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Paco Rabanne Men's Eau De Toilette Spray is a very exotic blend and its okay but for the price I would get something else.
Where can I purchase
Lisa M.
Morrow, GA
Do they sale paco rabanne for womens, and if so wear can I purchase it.