Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces For Her Eau De Parfum uploaded by Emperatriz R.Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces For Her Eau De Parfum uploaded by Emperatriz R.

BY PACO RABANNE

A sensual feminine fragrance for those that want to stand out. Paco Rabanne Black XS L'Exces For Her Eau De Parfum reveals your inner "rebel princess"- the fruity floral notes give a womanly aura, whilst the warm woody notes add a mysterious edge for a distinctive scent that everyone will notice.

The precious heart shaped bottle, inspired by ancient flasks, has an engraved rose on the deep pink and black coloured glass, and holds a beautifully, bold blend of notes.

Fragrance Notes:

Top notes feature cranberry, pink pepper berries and tamarind flower, then comes heart notes of hellebore rose, with underlying base notes of amber and wood for a sensuous, warm theme throughout.

Emperatriz R.
Para mí este es un excelente perfume, su presentación, su forma, colores... Todo es estupendo!!! Su duración es genial, dura casi todo el día, me parece un perfume ideal para usarlo en ocasiones especiales!!
Stephanie T.
One of my favorite fragrances! I love it so much, it last for hours and is really strong, I use it for night's out and events.
Jamie V.
I absolutely love this spray, it's long lasting and not too strong and not sickly sweet. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the bottle!
Briseida R.
Doral, FL

I gave it to my boyfriend and he loved it , he likes to use when going to dinner and for work, smells delicious.
Samantha F.
Edmonton, AB
I love this sent, it's dark and sweet. Smells like everything I want to be; mysterious, and intoxicatingly radiant. Bought this at the airport and it was my best decision.
Leanora G.
My mom has this perfume however i always use it. it's a beautiful smell and lasts a long time. even after I've washed my clothes you can still smell it. it's amazing.
Natasha S.
Bangalore, India
Beautiful fragrance for women! Definitely a perfume brand you'd want to keep an eye on and it smells so damn good !
Roxy T.
France
Parfum sucré, il sait rester discret. Très bonne tenue. Il reste subtile mais gourmand. C'est un parfum idéal pour l'hiver

Amazon