BY PACO RABANNE

Fragrance Notes:

Tamarind Blossom, Patchouli, Massoia Wood, Hellebore Rose, Pink Peppercorns, Cranberry, Vanilla

Lear12890 Osiris Y.
My favorite perfume to ever exist. Honestly, the smell is rich and makes you feel sofisticated and older than you are, but it's the amount of time it lasts that makes a difference compared to other high end perfumes. This isn't your everyday essence, it's made to be worn for special occasions, since sometimes it even makes me dizzy because I can't take the smell anymore. I even kept one at a different home for years and the smell didn't change. I definitely recommend it, even if it's a little bit expensive.
LEAR50245 Maria Fernanda s.
I love this perfume. I'm picky about the perfume I wear. But this is adorable.El aroma is deep and sweet, but also a little spicy. It is less than a floral scent, which is ideal for those of you who are looking or a new aroma. The bottle is very nice, I would definitely recommend this perfume to others, if you are looking for a long lasting fragrance that is a little different.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Paco Rabanne Black XS is definitely a Winter's perfume. It's a dark, sweet smelling perfume with a heavy undertone. It smells great, but it was a little bit too sweet for my taste. I ended up using it in my closet/drawers though, and loved the fragrance every time I opened them.
Susana M.

The best perfume of the World. It is oily texture remains in the body for many hours, is the kind of perfume that everyone recognizes, is exquisite, it is quite difficult to get at least in miami but worth the search.
Exclusive lovers very strong sweet perfumes, an incredible personality
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
This perfume smells awful. I wore it out in public and people around me were asking who had pooped their pants. Nobody around me had pooped their pants so i assumed that they were talking about me. They were.
Edna D.
saltillo coahuila
La verdad que yo lo amo! Es mi perfume favorito. Me dura toda la noche , es un aroma sensacional me hace sentir sexy y atrevida , pero claro súper elegante. Tiene una linda presentación y lo recomiendo mucho sería un muy buen regalo.
Wilnorly P.
La fragancia afrodisiaca de paco rabanne uff lo maximo no es por nada pero a pesar de q es un olor fuerte es tolerable y muy seductor camino y todos siguen mi fragncia
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Another "ohh smell so godly amazing" perfume from paco robanne! I spray will last for a long time! I mean all day all night. I also love the bottle and it's packaging!
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Supuestamente este perfume tiene riquisimo olor pero yo no se por que no lo e presenciado pero tiene buena presentación y es lo mejor si de perfume se trata
Jose H.
Both my wife and I use this Paco Rabanne fragance and the smell is very similar on both women and men, it has that citric smell that is enchanting.
Ameni Z.
ben arous
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Les gusta?
Felicity M.
Scotland
What smell does this have is it sweat or? As I love sweat vanilla smells
Kari O.
Lo tengo y me encanta es muy rico lo mejor es que dura hasta la noche
Sofía A.
Burriana
I do not know many people who use this fragrance, do you consider that their smell is too strong? or is it my problem?

Amazon