Paco Rabanne Black Xs Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Jose H.Paco Rabanne Black Xs Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Varinia G.

BY PACO RABANNE

Tamarind Blossom, Patchouli, Massoia Wood, Hellebore Rose, Pink Peppercorns, Cranberry, Vanilla see more...

Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Paco Rabanne Black XS is definitely a Winter's perfume. It's a dark, sweet smelling perfume with a heavy undertone. It smells great, but it was a little bit too sweet for my taste. I ended up using it in my closet/drawers though, and loved the fragrance every time I opened them.
Jose H.
Both my wife and I use this Paco Rabanne fragance and the smell is very similar on both women and men, it has that citric smell that is enchanting.
Varinia G.
FL, Doral
It's a good fragance. I love it. The bottle is very cute and confortable. the original desing and you should buy one.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
It's such a sweet, yet mature scent. I've got myself, my mother, and my little sister hooked on it, so it's definitely appropriate for all ages. Beautiful perfume.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
What does this smell simlar too?
Meegan L.
¡En cuantos ml esta disponible este producto?