BY PACO RABANNE

Masculine Scent Launched by the design house of Paco Rabanne in 2007, this floral woody musk has notes of cranberry, pink peppercorn, tamarind, hellebore noir rose, black violet, cocoa blossom, patchouli, Massoia wood and vanilla. see more...

Susana M.

The best perfume of the World. It is oily texture remains in the body for many hours, is the kind of perfume that everyone recognizes, is exquisite, it is quite difficult to get at least in miami but worth the search.
Exclusive lovers very strong sweet perfumes, an incredible personality
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Supuestamente este perfume tiene riquisimo olor pero yo no se por que no lo e presenciado pero tiene buena presentación y es lo mejor si de perfume se trata
Safa Q.
This has been my signature scent since high school. It’s the perfect amount of sweet and sexy. It has a decent amount of staying power and the bottle is quite small and easy to travel with.
Norhan S.
Spray black xs from the spray spray for the world 😍😍💓💓 smell distinctive and prove the clothes for a long time even after washing clothes I like it a lot 😍😍😍😍😍 and put it daily 💖💖 I love taking with me travel because when I inhaled once again I remember the memories of the beautiful travel and Cole time I inhaled the smell of my hand because I love it so much💓💓💓💞💞💞😍😍😍
Ana R.
I don't have words to explain how much I love this perfume, stays all day, everybody ask me wish perfume I use, because they love the way i smell. It's really sweet.
Maria M.
gostei porem acho que é um perfume demasiado doce, o perfume em si deveria ser maiorzinho mas tem uma originalidade bastante positiva na minha opiniao, o preco nao é assim alem mas na mesma deveria ser um pouco mais baratinho, voltarei a cmprar no futuro
Sharon P.
Me gusta el aroma que tiene, pero siento que no tiene mucha fijación. No se queda por mucho tiempo por la piel Por ese motivo doy baja puntuación
Sara A.
Tomar
Adoro a esta marca, e sim é um dos meus perfumes preferidos de aroma. Embalagem atractiva e cheiro bastante atractivo e provocante
Biah K.
Arapiraca
Ótimo queroo muito um desse eh maravilhoso preciso testar um desse me mandem por favor
daisy t.