Paco Rabanne Black XS Eau De Toilette uploaded by Jose H.Paco Rabanne Black XS Eau De Toilette uploaded by Sebastian E.

BY PACO RABANNE

A vivid woody oriental. Raw energy.
Radiant sensuality. Spicy praliné drenched in patchouli.
Radical charm.
The rock spirit. In excess.

• "Pretty pricey but smells really good." in 1 review
zirse a.
I personally loved this product and so did my husband. It has a deep, slightly sweet scent. Despite the sweetness, it is masculine and fresh, suitable for a night out or a special occasion. The design of the bottle is nice too: simple but not plain. I also appriciated the "zippo"-like top. It would make a nice gift for a man (not a teenager). I guess it is a matter of a taste and personal preference for each individual whether he or she will like it or not, but this perfume definitely does not smell or look cheap.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
I got this fragrance as a sample few years ago, I didn't even knee it was a male essence. It sits so perfect to my skin. It has a sweet, outstanding fragrance. It's a huge success! I wear in the days I'm feeling more wild.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
My fiancé uses this it is amazing! works like a charm! I think it smells great! not to pricey!! =D but if you don't like musky smell its not the scent foryou!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Smells strong and musky. Prefect for gifts. Too pricey for me to buy. If they offered smaller sizes at affordable rates I may be interested
Derek E.
Dallas Texas
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
A very good smell and its so unique and a good buy great for gift ideas its bottle is so nice I really like the design on the front
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I gave this perfume to my husband some time ago and every time I used it I left the whole house with a sweet but manly scent
Malaki O.
Ruffin, SC
Great product! Good quality, amazing packaging! Highly endorsed and Highly Recommend! Go for it you'll love it! I promise !
Julia A.
Purchased this recently as a christmas gift and ohmy goodness it smells so good! He loves it and the fresh scent it bears.
shyniah s.
Pretty pricey but smells really good. I love when my boyfriend wears this. It makes me want to be around him all day (:
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
The smells is unique and my ex-boyfriend used to wear it and we shared it for many many times, planning to buy it soon!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What does this smell similar to?

back