Paco Rabanne 14762635705 One Million Absolutely Gold Pure Perfume Spray - 100ml-3. 4oz uploaded by Mohamed R.

BY PACO RABANNE

A leather fragrance for men Clean, sweet, refined, masculine & charismatic Top note of mandarin Heart notes of flowers Base note of leather Launched in 2012 Perfect for all occasions, Product Line: One Million, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

Claudia S.
I definitely recommend this cologne. The scent is very masculine. Every time my brother visit me, he leaves the house smelling so good! Highly recommend it!!!!
Ilianni A.
Se lo regale a mi papa en su cumpleaños y le encanto, el aroma dura mucho tiempo y es delicioso
Jennifer W.
Best smelling one out there for men ! This makes me go bananas when my man wears it ! It's a one of a kind smell and I cant even put it in a category
Mohamed R.
Colombo
I've been using this for past 3 to 4 years. It's value for money coz the fragrance last long for days( evening after washing😍) recommend for all gentlemen to have in ur best station. Simply love this guys ❤
Sally G.
I think this is suppose to be for me , but I love it for myself. The smell isn't to strong(that is what I like).
Chloe B.
Chesterfield
Would love this because it's got a gorgeous smell and I have just ran out of it! It helps me sleep when I'm upset about things because I spray it on my pillow x
Naomi R.
My boyfriend wears one million on most of our date nights! the smell is to die for😍 , can't keep my hands of him when he's wearing this that's for sure;)
eduarda r.
Eu nunca usei mais pela foto parece bom é eu tenho uma amiga que já usou ela disse que não é muito barata mas ela disse que vale a pena
Ninibeth E.
COVE-6926 ninibeth Escalona 6171 NW 72 AVE MIAMI, FL 33166
I love this perfume , the aroma is very sweet but very masculine characteristic , easy to differentiate