BY PACO RABANNE

A luxurious, woody floral fragrance for women. Conveys a hint of elegance, femininity & sensuality. Delivers fresh, sweet & lingering scent. Features notes of citron, raspberry, neroli, orange flower, jasmine. Blended with notes of gardenia, patchouli & honey. Perfect for all occasions.

Nataliia B.
Aroma in a very glamorous bottle, - the same luxury as the positioning of the line of Million fragrances, male and female. This variation is less to my liking than the source of Lady Million, and that one likes in turn less than suddenly the male version of the fragrance, which I somehow fell in love with and carried all 50 ml bought without a twinge of conscience!

The composition, created by the perfumer Anne Flipo, opens with notes of mango, neroli, bergamot, mandarin and grapefruit. Her heart is represented by a combination of leaves of violet and orange blossoms, and a warm base includes musk, amber, sandalwood and cedar.

However, this flavor is not bad either - I was expecting an unreasonably sweet cocktail, and a completely feminine and classical mixture came out, with a thin train, a little floral, a bit fruity, suitable in almost any situation and under any image.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
This... This is my fragance for LIFE.

It's worth every penny. I think it's sofisticated, elegant, it's smells like luxury and divine pleasures. 😍

This is what I wear almost everyday and it makes me feel confident and beautiful. People love how smells and I do too. I think it has a classic touch. Definitly more appropriate for night events.

I will wear this until the day I die, ok?

lovelovelove.
Mairangelica L.
One of the best. An exquisite perfume that gives you an air of elegance instantly. One of my favorites. It should be noted that the bottle is beautiful and golden colors predominate, making it appear that we had a gem in their hands. If strong odors like this is ideal for you perfume. Do also recommend lasts a lot on clothes
A G.
This perfume is absolutely incredible. I cannot explain how many compliments I receive from random strangers on the scent. My family members who are very sensitive to scent even love it and it lasts all day. It is my MUST HAVE product. I dont think I could ever go to wearing another perfume.
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
Wow! I really enjoyed this perfume. It's very vibrant and stays on all day.ci did get a bit dizzy after a while, but that's just me. The perfume is perfect for all occasions, and a dab of it is just enough.
Molly M.
I LOVE IT!!!! It smells really good and last for long time. The smell is just perfect not to strong not to light its just in the middle. This is my favorite.
Dayanara M.
Miami, Florida
este es uno de mis perfumes favoritos ya que me encantan las fragancias dulces aunque este es para ocaciones especiales de los exquisito que es lo recomiendo
Stephanie N.
I like the smell but it is very strong. I can use it for special occasions, honestly it is a pretty elegant aroma and I recommend it, I use it quite a lot.
Eva A.
Boston, MA
The design of this perfume is super cute. The scent is sexy and luxurious. It's a perfume that is perfect for the winter time.
Astrid T.
Este perfume es muy bueno, deja un buen olor, dura todo el día, lo uso desde hace 5 años, es uno de mis perfumes favoritos
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
My husband has one and smell so good and stay long this one for woman it's also that good ?
Ebony W.
sudbury
My absolute favourite perfume , I even like the men's one and sometimes wear it myself ! The scent is pleasant , strong and stays all day