BY PACO RABANNE

Paco Rabanne 1 Million By Paco Robanne for Men - 3 Pc Gift Set, 3 Count see more...

Freddy G.
This set is great for me because one million is one of the most coolest fragancy that i can ever have in my life i really need this set in my life i could change me the hole game. Because this one is perfect and is such a great one i love this three things and i would love to have this for real i wish this for christmas and i would be awesome.
Karina V.
Medley, FL

This is the best kit you can give to your family man, your boyfriend, your brother, whom you want, it is amazing smell and quite durable. I just love it, nice for both men, and women, an incredible smell. excellent price, since it is quite accessible to all budgets.
Dee D.
Bronx, NY
Love this cologne. Brought it for the bf and he loves it too. Great fall and winter product.
Louise S.
Winnipeg, MB
Great value gift set. Amazing cologne. Not too overpowering but such a great smell. Love the added gifts. roll-on is convenient for on the go and the moisturizer is thick and leaves a lasting scent.
Anastasia P.
Canterbury, UK
I bought that for a gift for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loves it! And the perfume smells really well and the bottle is beautiful
Lucy C.
This is my ultimate favorite jus love the smell is very seductive. Can't stop smelling it.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
This is my favorite scent for men! I always buy my husband a bottle for his birthday.