BY PACO RABANNE

Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette, 6.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Tanguy P.
FRANCE
The title pretty much sums it up, I wore this cologne in 2009, I loved wearing back then but I kind of hate it now. Surprisingly, it only got popular in 2012 in France and now I don't understand what's the fuss about this cologne. It fills a room with its scent and is likely to give you a headache. Want my insight about this? Don't go for this cologne. You would rather buy its sensuous counterpart which is Spicebomb by Viktor&Rolf.
Myra H.
I think that this is a nice fragrance but the mint undertone is apparen't and kind of strange when your nose picks it up. My boyfriend doesn't like it at all. Even though it's a men's cologne my boss who is female loves it and took it off our hands.
Nadja B.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm a girl and I've obviously smelt a million different guy colognes, but this is the BEST thing I've ever smelt. I recommend this to every guy. It has a strong smell and I'm usually sensitive to smell, it will make my head hurt, but this one doesn't. It's long lasting and irresistible!!
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is a spicy masculine fragrance. It is warm and handsome. It smells like cinnamon with a slightly floral undertone (rose?) which is pretty unique. I find it to be very sexy and seductive. It would be easy for men to wear and it isn't too strong or overbearing.
Lisa  W.
Let's just say this fragrance makes you wanna be all over your spouse whenever he wears it... It smells so good, very manly, doesn't fade easily and is perfect for gifting.. A little goes a long way and can be worn all year round
Vanessa F.
I buy this fragance for my husband a year ago. And its smell awesome! Ill buy this forever. Its long latsting and irresistible ;) 5 of 5
Karime S.
Laredo, TX
My boyfriend owns this product and it is definitely my favorite scent!! It smells so good and lasts all night
Thomas S.
Favorite aftershave by far, used it for around 5 years not and it is at the top of my list, smell stays with you most of the day couldn't fault it.