BY PACO RABANNE #4 in Cologne

An intoxicating, powerful blend.
Starts out fresh - moves into a spicy leather accord. An arresting alchemy of full-on seduction.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: blood mandarin,

Middle Notes: cinnamon, rose absolute,

Base Notes: pepper mint, amber ketal

Nichelle P.
Deltona
My boyfriend wears this and all i can say is WOW. ladies, if you are thinking of a gift for your man this would be a good choice. The scent is just so enticing and sensual.. when he wears it i want to melt into him!!! A tad pricey but so worth the money i can guarantee you that! Just be sure to watch out for all the ladies hott on the trail of this scent. Seductive, and dangerous but proven to drive you wild!!
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
This cologne is one of my favorites since I tried it at the store last time. The bottle is gorgeous and the spray applies the liquid so softly. It smells so woody and musky with a hint of sweetness when it stars to set into the skin. 10/10 my new fave. Used better for fall, winter, or any night occasions.
Joanna M.
Omg i followed my husband to the first floor this morning. It smells so amazing. But now everyone wants to copy and buy the same thing. So we switched it up a bit but.... This one right here top 5
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Got this bad boy for my hubby on Father’s Day and he is on love with it!!! It does smell amazing and lasts all day. I bought it at Macy’s. A man nearby was looking for a fragrance and I recommend this because it smells so nice and he bought it yayy!!
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
This cologne has warm/spicy notes. It’s not too strong but is long lasting.

Comparing it to others i would say it’s a cross between the regular 1 Million and Spicebomb.

My boyfriend wears it and we both love it. Will definitely repurchase!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Just bought this for my husband for his birthday. I love it and so does he. Such a nice attractive smell. It lasts for hours and it’s not overpowering. This is one of my favorites for him. He usually wear Armani code but this is just as good.
Yousra A.
My husband used you to have this he bought one of him and one for women’s lady million for women’s for men cologne it was so nice it smells nice and very fresh so I can recommend it to buy it and smell it or buy it as a gift for your husband or your boyfriend
Raul B.
Mobile
I love the smell of this perfume, it s very strong and kinda in the same style as 212 vip and azzaro wanted... the only con is that is a little pricey but the smell is great and beautiful packaging!
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This review is for the lucky version but I couldn’t find it on here. Anyways PR OM lucky is a very sweet scent. It does very well with compliments and will get you noticed. Doesn’t go well with heat, so keep it to cooler weather. The price is kinda hefty but worth it in my opinion.
Saad M.
elmhurst,ny
This is definitely one of those colognes that if you keep wearing people will know, you see I’m a college student and I’m known for my scents however I know this is one of those scents you can’t overuse, if you go to a party, or a interview or a date for sure use this cologne. It’s a great cologne and one that it is long lasting and the price of it for the bottle is also really good.
Lauren D.
How does this smell?
Lauren I.
Martensville , SK
Does this have a strong smell?
Rocio M.
Riverside, CA
What brand is this and does it smell good ?
Ritu S.
I heard a lot about this....is it really good?
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Is this recommended by a lot of men? What does it smell like?