BeautyFragrancePaco Rabanne
1 Million Eau de Toilette

Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette

by Paco Rabanne

Defying limits, the audacious 1 Million fragrance evokes every masculine fantasy and desire, while exuding a self-assured, intelligent spirit. This fragrance is for the confident man, one who is not afraid to show who he really is. Its bottle, shaped like a gold bar, gives it an almost mystical power, captivating all who gaze upon it with envious eyes. 1 Million symbolizes the reaffirmation of a certain kind of virility, one that is drawn towards the pursuit of pleasure, fast cars, beautiful girls, and games of seduction.

Start your review of Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette!
Lauren F.
Gulfport, MS
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lauren F.
This is a really nice warm and woody smell without being overwhelming. My husband was very excited to try it out and also enjoys the smell. Prior to this he wasn't much of a cologne guy. I would definitely be open to purchasing a replacement when it's used up. I cant think of anything to really improve it. The packaging is really nice also. A little bit of product goes a long way.
Stevie L.
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by Stevie L.
My husband enjoyed testing out this luxurious cologne! He can be quite particular about scents so I was ecstatic that he enjoyed this one! The bottle is heavy and luxurious. Luxury is definitely a theme for this cologne! The scent is masculine and luxurious without being overwhelming. The cologne lasts all day and a little goes a long way!
Gabriela  S.
Somerville, MA
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by Gabriela  S.
The packaging is unique & attractive with the shiny gold top. The scent is nice, but not my favorite cologne that I’ve smelled. It wouldn’t be something I would object to my partner wearing but it also wouldn’t be one I would purchase as a gift for a partner. I appreciate the strength of the scent not being overpowering, but robustly present. I personally like that’s it’s not too spicy of a scent. It has hints of vanilla & is a nice level of sweet smelling.
Ali Q.
Cleveland, TN
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ali Q.
This perfume is little but potent and smells amazing!! If there is a bigger size I can purchase I will definitely order more. Not sure the price on it but still worth the money.
Viridiana C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by Viridiana C.
I gave this to my brother and he loved it! We both thought it smelled amazing. It wasn’t too overpowering at all which is a big deal because certain scents make me nauseous after a while. It was extremely long lasting which is a huge plus. My dad really liked the scent too! Now I know what cologne to buy for birthdays and holidays.
Karina F.
Moline, IL
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by Karina F.
my boyfriend really enjoyed this perfume. it smells amazing! I would buy it for him next time he finished his other perfume! the smell of this perfume is strong and does not smell like others he’s had before. and the packaging of this product is amazing.
Julia L.
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by Julia L.
Don’t know why, but this fragrance really smells like an extra spiced, warm cola. I even smell cumin, which is weird because I don’t think it’s listed as one of the notes. I’m disappointed, especially considering how popular 1 Million is ://
Char C.
N Ridgeville, OH
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by Char C.
I love the smell of this on my husband. He really enjoyed this scent too. It has a slight musky, warm scent that is very sexy. The packing is beautiful and would make a great gift!
Julie  R.
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by Julie  R.
This mens cologne was very unique. It had a cedar and citrus like aroma to it that smelled so good. It smelled very earthy to me with a hint of spicy notes. I was able to gift this to my husband and he really enjoyed it. A little goes a long way with this one, it had a great lasting scent throughout the day. I absolutely adored the packaging it looked like a little golden brick. The box it was packaged was very nice as well. #Pacorabanneparfums #contest #complimentary @pacorabanneparfums @Influenster
courtney B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette uploaded by courtney B.
Gave this to my husband to try out. It’s a nice Tavel size cologne. My husband said he liked it but he said he wouldn’t go out and buy it. He thought that it was overpowering sometimes so he would only do one spray when he tried it our