BY PACO RABANNE #4 in Cologne

An intoxicating, powerful blend.
Starts out fresh - moves into a spicy leather accord. An arresting alchemy of full-on seduction.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: blood mandarin,

Middle Notes: cinnamon, rose absolute,

Base Notes: pepper mint, amber ketal

Nichelle P.
Deltona
My boyfriend wears this and all i can say is WOW. ladies, if you are thinking of a gift for your man this would be a good choice. The scent is just so enticing and sensual.. when he wears it i want to melt into him!!! A tad pricey but so worth the money i can guarantee you that! Just be sure to watch out for all the ladies hott on the trail of this scent. Seductive, and dangerous but proven to drive you wild!!
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
This cologne is one of my favorites since I tried it at the store last time. The bottle is gorgeous and the spray applies the liquid so softly. It smells so woody and musky with a hint of sweetness when it stars to set into the skin. 10/10 my new fave. Used better for fall, winter, or any night occasions.
Joanna M.
Omg i followed my husband to the first floor this morning. It smells so amazing. But now everyone wants to copy and buy the same thing. So we switched it up a bit but.... This one right here top 5
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Got this bad boy for my hubby on Father’s Day and he is on love with it!!! It does smell amazing and lasts all day. I bought it at Macy’s. A man nearby was looking for a fragrance and I recommend this because it smells so nice and he bought it yayy!!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Just bought this for my husband for his birthday. I love it and so does he. Such a nice attractive smell. It lasts for hours and it’s not overpowering. This is one of my favorites for him. He usually wear Armani code but this is just as good.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
This cologne has warm/spicy notes. It’s not too strong but is long lasting.

Comparing it to others i would say it’s a cross between the regular 1 Million and Spicebomb.

My boyfriend wears it and we both love it. Will definitely repurchase!
Yousra A.
My husband used you to have this he bought one of him and one for women’s lady million for women’s for men cologne it was so nice it smells nice and very fresh so I can recommend it to buy it and smell it or buy it as a gift for your husband or your boyfriend
Raul B.
Mobile
I love the smell of this perfume, it s very strong and kinda in the same style as 212 vip and azzaro wanted... the only con is that is a little pricey but the smell is great and beautiful packaging!
bryan v.
doral, FL
I have purchased about 8 different men's colognes this past Christmas. I have spent a fair amount of money in doing so. Out of all of these purchased colognes, I have to say that Paco Robanne's 1 Million is absolutely, incredibly excellent. I am in love with this product. ...don't hesitate to purchase this! !!!! I paid approximately $55.00 US. For the 3.4 oz.spray cologne and I will be purchasing another one when the current bottle starts to get low. I took it with me to Las Vegas for a week long trip after Christmas and I stopped counting all of the times that I received compliments (women mostly), and yes even some men. It is not a light smelling fragrance so I would recommend it for more of a masculine male that can carry the scent without being dominated by it. It lasts for a long time and upon using a sweater which I had used a few days before, it was very easy to still smell this cologne in the fabric of my sweater. It is not a light citrus type of fresh smelling scent, (ike a Nautical), it's more like a new confident friend who compliments you in front of women in public. I took the time to write an accurate review #1-Because the product is very deserving of my time. #2- I would like for any one else that is debating whether or not to purchase 1 Million to have an idea of what you will be purchasing. I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to acknowledge that this review was "Helpful" to you if in fact you found that it was.
Ashley S.
Yes I'm a female who owns this cologne but honestly I don't care. I actually received this as a sample in a Sephora order and didn't know it was a men's cologne until I went to look for it in store and couldn't find it in the women's section. It is more masculine scent compared to perfumes like Daisy by Marc Jacobs or Miss Dior but I would consider it a unisex scent. It's a spicy, woodsy scent with a hint of sweetness. It kind of reminds me of Nirvana Black by Elizabeth and James. Another thing to note is that the scent lasts SO long -- longer than majority of the perfume I own.
Lauren D.
How does this smell?
Lauren I.
Martensville , SK
Does this have a strong smell?
Rocio M.
Riverside, CA
What brand is this and does it smell good ?
Ritu S.
I heard a lot about this....is it really good?
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Is this recommended by a lot of men? What does it smell like?