BY PACO RABANNE #4 in Cologne

An intoxicating, powerful blend.
Starts out fresh - moves into a spicy leather accord. An arresting alchemy of full-on seduction.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: blood mandarin,

Middle Notes: cinnamon, rose absolute,

Base Notes: pepper mint, amber ketal

Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This review is for the lucky version but I couldn’t find it on here. Anyways PR OM lucky is a very sweet scent. It does very well with compliments and will get you noticed. Doesn’t go well with heat, so keep it to cooler weather. The price is kinda hefty but worth it in my opinion.
Nichelle P.
Deltona
My boyfriend wears this and all i can say is WOW. ladies, if you are thinking of a gift for your man this would be a good choice. The scent is just so enticing and sensual.. when he wears it i want to melt into him!!! A tad pricey but so worth the money i can guarantee you that! Just be sure to watch out for all the ladies hott on the trail of this scent. Seductive, and dangerous but proven to drive you wild!!
Taha A.
Lombard
Solid fragrance that will get you noticed when going out. Has a more youthful vibe to it, maybe 30 years and younger can pull it off. Clubs, bars, dates is where you'll like using this. Lasts a long time too, well into the morning during your walk of shame. Only problem is all my friends have started using this so I reach for other stuff now.
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
This cologne is one of my favorites since I tried it at the store last time. The bottle is gorgeous and the spray applies the liquid so softly. It smells so woody and musky with a hint of sweetness when it stars to set into the skin. 10/10 my new fave. Used better for fall, winter, or any night occasions.
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
This is a love/hate fragrance. I personally love it, it is easily a signature scent. I have avoided buying this fragrance for years, only because it is very popular, but it is popular for a reason: it is incredible good. It is a delicious woody sweet spicy fragrance that you have to try at least ones. It opens with this sexy blood orange, grapefruit and mint, with this wonderful tones of rose, spices & cinnamon, to finish with this masculine yet inviting patchouli & amber notes. And it is a monster in the performance department! If you a have the opportunity put your nose on it!
Patrick O.
I could say the fragrance could be unisex because of the sweet smell. But you won't regret getting this for that special man. Besides the bottle is different and sexy. I might be a little pricey but it is well worth it though. I give it a Thumbs up!!
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Its a great scent BUT too many guys are wearing it and the scent is now slightly boring. Its a sweet crowd-pleaser but who wants to smell like every other dude out there? Am I right? Again, its a nice scent but it has become far too popular and now unoriginal.
khari g.
Everytime ive wore this fragrance everyone loves it,amazing scent,last all day,very strong so only a few sprays are needed. Will continue to by this product always,best fragrance on the market. I wore almost everyday and it lasted 12plus hours.
Uma A.
Manchester
What a perfume!!!!! I ordered it from Costco as a last year Father’s Day gift for my husband.. I fell in love with it.. nice manly smell bit too strong or bold.. pretty pleased with it.. and forgot to
Mention it’s long lasting too :))
Angel A.
This cologne is definitely for someone in their early 20's. Sweet, Dark, Bubblegum type vibe. Night time, Date night, Loud, but also performs well. Definitely someone to test on you own and see how it performs on you.
Lauren D.
How does this smell?
Lauren I.
Martensville , SK
Does this have a strong smell?
Rocio M.
Riverside, CA
What brand is this and does it smell good ?
Ritu S.
I heard a lot about this....is it really good?
Is the smell sweet?