BY PACO RABANNE

Paco Rabanne 1 Million Collector's Edition Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Sona E.
Oh My God. My favorite men's cologne. Can't stop buying it for my fiancé. There's no alternative for this cologne. The scent is just unbelievably pleasant, and can't compare to any other. Very rich, very soft, and sexy. Can't count how many bottles my father and fiancé have used of this. The price is also very affordable.
Babette R.
Snellville, GA
They sell this a my job [tjmaxx] and I got the chance to smell it and oh boy does it smell yummy. I sprayed a little on my wrist and i could smell it all day after work. I'm not a man so I didn't buy it. But its worth the money for it. I would recommend it as a gift for the man you love.
Zax L.
Bought this for a guy friend of mine. It smells lovely when coming straight out of the bottle. But as a warning, it does not mix well with all body scents. So before you buy, please try. And if it doesn't mix well with your scent, try spraying it on your clothes instead.
Laura S.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
It has good durability, between 10 and 12 hours on the skin; It has good projection and everyone notices; the girls love it and its aroma is medium sweet, scented gum quite rich. The only but I put is it is very crowded and almost all carry it.
James Eduard O.
La creme the le creme As a man you like to smell good for your lady, this perfume is perfect is not that strong but is very long lasting, the scent is great, I really like this perfume.
Liva B.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells so good the smell is so strong but soothing I love mens cologne and for this to be a women cologne blows my mind amazing amazing amazing
Lourdes C.
San Antonio , TX
Smells really HOT!!!!

Bought this for my bf and he smells amazing. I really like how this product "fits" his phermones. Its his must have cologne
Stephanie H.
Katy, TX
Love how it smells..my husband use it and I just wanna hug his because he smells so good . Everybody love a good smelling man haha
Nicholle W.
Owingsville , Ky
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! It smells amazing and all you need it 1-2 sprays and you can smell it all day!
That perfume uses it definitely promised my loves, thinks is the best in the world, every time it ends is what to get