BY PACO RABANNE

1 Million Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml For Men By Paco Rabanne. Launched By The Design House Of Paco Rabanne'S In 2008,Notes Of Sparkling Grapefruit, Red Orange, Mint, Rose, Cinnamon, Spices, Blond Leather, Blond Wood, Patchouli And Amber. see more...

• Você ja viu algum comercial na tv deste Perfume? ...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this recommended by a lot of men? What does it smell like?8 Answers
  • Ótimo perfume com o cheiro maravilhoso de longa duração em sua pe...1 Answers
Freddy G.
Freddy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This 1million by paco rabanne it deserves 5 stars because this perfume is out of this world my boss has one and the smell is so good and you can get over of it and from that time i cant wait to have mine. Womans love this perfume and you find the smell comfortable for you and other people is amazing
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From a woman's perspective....this is the ladies man Cologne. I literally followed a guy that wore this just to ask what was he wearing. It smells so manly and sexy to me. It last a long time as well. How do I know...I gave in and bought one for my partner and loved it every time he used it.
Sharin G.
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
I love how playful this scent is. It is rather sweet yet very masculine. I would continue purchasing this for my husband's cologne collection. I long how long lasting it is and how it can be worn so easily that the scent is not bothersome or too strong yet is also very long lasting.
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this cologne for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it!! Very sexy smell, that lasts all day without fail. This was the first time I purchased this and I the first thing I saw was how nice the bottle looked. Will definitely purchase again!!
Aaron A.
Aaron A.
Whittier, CA
I was looking for a present for my brother and had no idea what to get him so I looked up what to get for men and the gift bag idea popped up and gave me ideas what to put in it and then I had to find cologne to buy and this one is the best
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Houston
The first time I've ever smelled this product was in Spain and have yet to forget it it is definitely amazing and the smell is unforgettable. This definitely explains why it's called 1 million because the smell is as rich as $1 million
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
My mom loves this stuff I got it for her birthday and she was so happy. The bottle looks so elegant and classy. A bit expensive for me but really worth it, the scent is very nive and a little strong. Would definitely recommend it!!
I R.
I R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells SO good and is very long lasting on the skin. It definitely is a fragrance that will get compliments. I have purchased from Sephora and if you're interested, stop by a location and get a sample. You won't regret it!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so amazing ! I purchased this as a gift for someone. The scent is strong and just smells great. It lasts all day. It's kind of a sweet smell that's soft but it's also really intense. I love it. Would recommend
Wily G.
Wily G.
Cuando yo estaba en la escuela, un muchacho que estudiaba conmigo usaba este perfume todos los días. Incluso, lo llevaba con el a la escuela porque le gustaba mucho. El terminaba de jugar fútbol y se colocaba el perfume.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Martensville, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a strong smell?
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this recommended by a lot of men? What does it smell like?
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the smell last a long time?
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
I love the smell of this cologne. But can anyone tell me if it's long-lasting?
Ernesto L.
Ernesto L.
Allston, MA
How well smell this perfume?