BY PACO RABANNE

1 Million Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml For Men By Paco Rabanne. Launched By The Design House Of Paco Rabanne'S In 2008,Notes Of Sparkling Grapefruit, Red Orange, Mint, Rose, Cinnamon, Spices, Blond Leather, Blond Wood, Patchouli And Amber. see more...

• Is this recommended by a lot of men? What does it smell like?8 Answers
  • Você ja viu algum comercial na tv deste Perfume? ... Be the first to answer!
  • Ótimo perfume com o cheiro maravilhoso de longa duração em sua pe...1 Answers
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
Review for: Paco Rabanne 1 Million Men's Eau De Toilette Spray, 3.4 fl oz more...
I can not hype this up enough. Please just try it for yourself. This is my mans favorite colongue now. I bought it for him for his birthday. Ladiesssss this fragrance is so sexy and grown man. You and your special guy will love it. The packaging is amazing..it makes it a perfect gift.
Ashley S.
Yes I'm a female who owns this cologne but honestly I don't care. I actually received this as a sample in a Sephora order and didn't know it was a men's cologne until I went to look for it in store and couldn't find it in the women's section. It is more masculine scent compared to perfumes like Daisy by Marc Jacobs or Miss Dior but I would consider it a unisex scent. It's a spicy, woodsy scent with a hint of sweetness. It kind of reminds me of Nirvana Black by Elizabeth and James. Another thing to note is that the scent lasts SO long -- longer than majority of the perfume I own.
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
My ex wear this as his signature scent. I like it. The scent is attractive. More suitable for night, but you can wear this during the day as well. It scent is some what seductive because It has subtle sweet candy scent in it. However, it does smell cheap sometimes because of its seductive scent.
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
I love the smell of this fragance. Everytime my boyfriend wears it, I stick my nose to his shirt xD. When we go out, sometimes people stop him and ask him the name of the fragance... Also, it lasts very long: he applies it in the morning and after taking a bath, the odor still remains }(just a little bit but lasts all day long). The price is a little bit high but it's worth every single penny. When he runs out of perfume, I restock it
Erielle R.
Gaithersburg, MD
I got my boyfriend Versace Eros, which any of you have smelt before is very strong. I figured I'd get that because he liked Versace, he wanted something light and refreshing, so long story short, I went back to the store with him but I still ended up looking something for him and I found this one! this might not fit any of that description, it's a soft, sweet, cinnamon scent. Not over powering at all. It's a very sensual smell and I can't stop hugging him when I smell this on him. I recommend these to men who's looking for a nice date scent that'll make their women remember their sweet and sensual side.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
I absolutely love how it smells and I get people asking me what I'm wearing all the time when I do wear it the packaging is everything very Sleek elegant and sexy
Maribel M.
One of the best scents out there for men. Very masculine but not musky. It's one of those scents that you miss when he isn't wearing it. I've had women ask me what my significant other was wearing because he smelled so good & they end up purchasing as well. It's definitely a good daily scent, not too overpowering but still so unbelievably good.
Freddy G.
This 1million by paco rabanne it deserves 5 stars because this perfume is out of this world my boss has one and the smell is so good and you can get over of it and from that time i cant wait to have mine. Womans love this perfume and you find the smell comfortable for you and other people is amazing
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
I love how playful this scent is. It is rather sweet yet very masculine. I would continue purchasing this for my husband's cologne collection. I long how long lasting it is and how it can be worn so easily that the scent is not bothersome or too strong yet is also very long lasting.
Cristina R.
From a woman's perspective....this is the ladies man Cologne. I literally followed a guy that wore this just to ask what was he wearing. It smells so manly and sexy to me. It last a long time as well. How do I know...I gave in and bought one for my partner and loved it every time he used it.
Lauren I.
Martensville, SK
Does this have a strong smell?
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Is this recommended by a lot of men? What does it smell like?
Cynthia C.
I love the smell of this cologne. But can anyone tell me if it's long-lasting?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Does the smell last a long time?
Ernesto L.
461 Washington St Apto 403 Brighton
How well smell this perfume?