BY PACO RABANNE

Paco Rabanne 1 Million Alcohol-Free After Shave Balm, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Tasnim S.
GAINESVILLE, FL
This seems to be a very popular scent and brand for men, I bought this for my brother for his birthday and he seems to like it. As for the girls this scent isn't too strong that you can't stand, it's a nice scent not too overwhelming that might give you headaches. Recommend it for gifts!
Sofia H.
A delicious cologne loved by both sexes which is worn by too many and has therefore lost its appeal on me. Also it makes me salivate and my teeth hurt for some reason. I definitely like this scent, but I won’t go past a 5mL sample.
Amanda Y.
Texas
Amazing! For men! This smells like heaven. And the shave balm is fire! Feels like the shave cream as gum or something minty. Hydrates the face and doesn't irritate. Very satisfied! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Melanie R.
Ocoee, FL
Love when my husband uses this it smells so good and leaves his skin nice and smooth after he shaves!!
Kendra C.
Charlotte nc
smells great, gives a cool minty smell and feel ... I would recommend for men ... refreshing g
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
How it's this, can Men use this too? I love any after shave blam